“This is my favorite restaurant”
Review of Casa Bucur - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Bucur
Bucharest, Romania
“This is my favorite restaurant”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great food, service and location . I had a great time with my friends! Good service and nice atmosphere!

• Visited April 2012

Bucharest
“Changed the compay”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

It was one of the best locations in Bucharest, now it seems to be a little bit expensive for common people.

Bucharest, Romania
“Food poisoning at Hanul Berarilor!”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I went yesterday to this restaurant with my husband and we got a food poisoning!!!
The restaurant it's beautiful and so it is the atmosphere but that all I can say good about it. First we waited like 20-25 min for someone to come to take our order after that we waited another 25 minutes to get our dinner: Citronada to drink, Salata de Vinete, Burs Ardelenesc and some other starter (cuartet something, I don't remember exactly the name) which was composed by chiftelute, ficatei cu bacon, mushrooms and some kind of filed potato. Well, all tasted good so we were planning to come back with some friends in spite of the bad service, (actually the waiter that served us was good, and attended our table even if it wasn't his)
Well, I couldn't sleep all night because of the pain in my stomach my husband also wake up at 4am and then "the party" started... I'm sure you don't need details...
Now 24 hours have passed and I feel like a train has passed over me!!!

I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMAND THIS RESTAURANT!! NOT EVEN TO AN ENEMY!!!

3 Thank Eva P
Bucuresti
“Very Good”
Reviewed March 15, 2010

The restaurant it's in an old building. The interior is very nice, the waiters are very kind and the beer is delicious!
The food in good and the prices ar not very high!
Worth a visit! But please notice that the actual name is changed to "HANUL BERARILOR"!

1 Thank SilviuAgoston
“nice building”
Reviewed August 9, 2008

The building is very nice. Unfortunately, the food and the service are not.

2 Thank mkivu