“Superb ! ”
Review of Il Locale

Il Locale
Ranked #400 of 2,663 Restaurants in Bucharest
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

The stuff and the food are great .. All the food are good and fresh .. I ate all the menu and I like all .. Trust me I come here to eat every week.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

A new restaurant next to the lake , nice view and staff but the menue not very interesting , i had seafood, delicious , expencive but fine for trying once, happy end! I believe its just a place for summer season.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Good food, excellent ambience and very good services.
We eat every week at this restaurant amd every time we discover new things to eat and to drink. We also have one child who is enjoying the taste of the special pumpkin soup and home made pasta.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

I ate at all the restaurants from Bucharest and this is by far the best one. The food is impressive, delicious and special. The location looks so stylish and relaxing just over the lake. I eat here almost everyday.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Went yesterday to have dinner at the lake.
Actually I would like to split the review into two parts
Food: 5/5 great, interesting menu, great blends of flavors, very nice taste and presentation of the food
The service: 3/5 to say one thing clearly, all the staff was very friendly. No issue there. BUT I was surprised at the many mistakes done while serving us. Cutlery not there when food arrived two times (main and dessert), in general waiters not to be seen, long waiting times for orders, the response of the waiters which should be "yes sir, no sir, yes mam, no mam" was a rather style less "ok" :), no attention to detail ( not asking if we want to share something when ordering...) when we received the starter salad to share we had no plates...

Overall still a very nice experience but the service needs some polish. Will definitely come back for the food, the music and hoping for improving service. :)

1  Thank Wardrobechaos