2,525 results
All reviews business lounge pool bar outdoor jacuzzi great hotel old town business class river cruise health club five star hotel business trip great facilities standard room modern hotel excellent breakfast rooms are spacious bars and restaurants central location
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stayed here for only one very short night on business in March.

The hotel is situated centrally in Bucharest and not too far away from the airport.

I was quite lucky as I found out my booked room was actually a Business-class room - no complaints from me there. This allowed me access to the Business lounge on the 9th floor where there's a bit of tranquility, snacks, food and beverages on offer throughout the day.

The room was very nice - must be the first time I've actually gone into a hotel room and enjoyed the smell that welcomed me in. The room itself was very well equipped with lovely bed which allowed me a wonderful and well-needed sleep. The bathroom and shower were also top-notch. There seems to be a nice bar downstairs but I arrived too late in the night to go down and have a dew drinks. The gym that is linked to the hotel is also 1st class - very well equipped, spacious and was well populated with what seemed like people walking off the set of Beverly Hills 90210 - all svelte, ripped and not a hair out of place.

Breakfast was offered in the Business lounge though had limited choice but sufficient for my tastes.

Alas, soon enough business was calling and I had to check out - but it's one of the few hotels in which I actually wished I was staying for longer.

It passed all my normal hotel checks:

free gym: CHECK!
free wifi: CHECK!
One light switch near bed to turn off all lights: CHECK!
Real orange juice: CHECK!

So, to conclude, great hotel, great service - was a bit pricey but I think justified by the positive experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at this hotel, looks even better than on their website. The lobby is amazing and looks expensive and tasteful. Staff were very friendly and helpful. There were a number of bars and restaurants to choose from, all done out very nicely. Although I went in March and didn't go out to the pool area, I can imagine this would be a nice place to be in the summer. I was only here for a couple of nights but ate in one of the restaurants one night and the food was very good and reasonable too.
I had a standard room but it was fabulous and very clean. The bed was huge! I loved the bathroom with its speaker so you could listen to the tv whilst in the shower (which had one of those huge heads that's like rain). Even the bathroom mirror had a section that didn't steam up, very cool!
This hotel was in a great city centre location and if I came back to Bucharest, this is where I would stay.

Date of stay: March 2013
DanielaDumitrescu, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience within our hotel on tripadvisor.com.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest and grateful for your kind comments regarding our hotel.

We hope that you will also visit us during summer in order to enjoy the outdoor pool and the beautiful inner garden with its Beach Bar and Pool Side Grill outdoor restaurant.

Best Regards,

Daniela Dumitrescu

Reviewed March 22, 2013

One of the best hotels I've ever visit. The services are 5 stars for sure, great reception desk, everyone speaks English fluently, rooms spacious and very clean with everything you can ask for.
Great addition the bars and the restaurants , the Italian "Cafe Citta" is a nice Italian restaurant with reasonable prices.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2013

i left that RADISSON on 17 mars 2013, i stay there 10 days ,so cosy this hotel realy deserve his 5 stars, i was in business class room, and it was just perfect, the room are realy nice, clean and large, the bathroom perfect, the staff is very smilly and helpful and very professional, well only thing , that for business class room , i wish the TV was little bigger ,and the food is nice. well for sure for my next trip in bucarest i will stay again in this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A good high-end four star or bottom-end five star hotel. Well located, comfortable rooms, excellent service, reasonable food and beverage outlets. Business Class rooms and business lounge are excellent. This is not a hotel which will win global awards but it is an entirely decent establishment and easily commended. Beds were comfortable. Excellent fitness facilities.

Room tip: Great Business Class rooms
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
DanielaDumitrescu, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience in our hotel.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed our services and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us as our guests' appreciations are the best reward for our efforts.

We would also like to add that Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest was been honored to be awarded in 2010 as the "Global Hotel of the Year" of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group and in 2012 as "Hotel of the Year in Romania" on the premium segment of the hospitality market.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest, we would like to thank you for staying with us. Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest!

Best regards,