2,421 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor jacuzzigreat hotelold townbusiness classhealth clubriver cruisefive star hotellobby barbusiness tripgreat facilitiesstandard roommodern hotelrooms are spaciousbars and restaurantscentral locationthe heart of the city
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I spent about a month in this hotel while working in Bucharest, and it was a very comfortable base. Good restaurants, good bar, nice business lounge on the top floor and very comfortable rooms. The location is also good -- a 10 minute walk to old town.
My only complaint is that one weekend a wedding party took over the hotel and was extremely loud -- until 6am or later. No one in the hotel could sleep. The management apologized profusely, but there were a few other occasions where parties in the ballrooms echoed up through the atrium late into the night.
Many of the rooms are situated around a large atrium. I would suggest asking for a room that is on a high floor and NOT on the atrium if you are at all sensitive to noise.
Otherwise it's a great hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

In the last five years business has taken me to Bucarest four times and I've stayed at the.Radisson Blu on three of those visits. I'm very pleased to say that the Radisson has been as good on my return trips as it was on my first experience. The lobby is beautiful and is especially lovely at night. The rooms are not especially large but are very thoughtfully planned and are extremely comfortable. The bathrooms are fabulous ,in a Scandanavian way. The breakfast buffet may be the best I've every seen. All in all a great destination!!

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the White Church across the streets are extra special.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

For the first time in Radisson Bucharest after many, many times in other big international hotels. Very professional staff, quick and friendly check-in and out. Very good breakfast, very nice "blue" bar. The room were clean and in a perfect temperature, the bed very comfortable. What else can you ask for...A super gym with full size swimming pool. Unfortunately I hadn´t the chance to eat at the restaurant that syas to be one of the top in Romania.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Thore S
DanielaDumitrescu, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing your recent experience within our hotel.

We are happy that you really enjoyed your stay in our hotel and hope that during your next stay you will have the opportunity to test Prime Steaks and Seafood and its excellent service quality.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest, we would like to thank you for staying with us. Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest!

Best Regards,

Daniela Dumitrescu

Marketing Manager
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was in this Hotel just once, but I was very surprised. It is perfect hotel with all you would need. The SPA and wellness part is so big and also the fitness center is perfect. I very much recommend this hotel. It takes little bit longer to the city center, but it is manageble by walking.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have stayed here 3 times in the last 2 years. The rooms are just fine, the WiFi super fast, and the decor OK. Service is patchy - really good in the smoking bar in the corner, sometimes surly and dubious charging in the main bar (looks like an ice block). It's a 10 minute walk from Lipscani, with its myriad bars and mainly indifferent restaurants. Eating in the Radisson is good, but for Bucharest, expensive.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
DanielaDumitrescu, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your review.

We would like to confirm that we have carefully read your comment which is a valuable resource and support for us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and grateful for choosing our hotel 3 times during your visits in Bucharest. In what concerns the prices in the restaurant within the hotel, please allow me to add that they are similar to the ones in other 5 star hotels or premium restaurants in Bucharest and in the same time they are directly proportional and influenced by the quality service that we promise and strive to offer our guests each time. Nevertheless, if you did not test this restaurant yet, I recommend you our Sharkia restaurant, an East – Mediterranean restaurant where you can find a variety of delights, suitable for all budgets and preferences – my colleagues in Sharkia will be more than pleased to support you with recommendations.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel!

Best regards,