2,417 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor jacuzzigreat hotelold townbusiness classriver cruisehealth clubfive star hotellobby barbusiness tripstandard roommodern hotelrooms are spaciousbars and restaurantscentral locationthe heart of the citygym
Reviewed February 24, 2013

In the last five years business has taken me to Bucarest four times and I've stayed at the.Radisson Blu on three of those visits. I'm very pleased to say that the Radisson has been as good on my return trips as it was on my first experience. The lobby is beautiful and is especially lovely at night. The rooms are not especially large but are very thoughtfully planned and are extremely comfortable. The bathrooms are fabulous ,in a Scandanavian way. The breakfast buffet may be the best I've every seen. All in all a great destination!!

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the White Church across the streets are extra special.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

For the first time in Radisson Bucharest after many, many times in other big international hotels. Very professional staff, quick and friendly check-in and out. Very good breakfast, very nice "blue" bar. The room were clean and in a perfect temperature, the bed very comfortable. What else can you ask for...A super gym with full size swimming pool. Unfortunately I hadn´t the chance to eat at the restaurant that syas to be one of the top in Romania.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Thore S
DanielaDumitrescu, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing your recent experience within our hotel.

We are happy that you really enjoyed your stay in our hotel and hope that during your next stay you will have the opportunity to test Prime Steaks and Seafood and its excellent service quality.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest, we would like to thank you for staying with us. Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest!

Best Regards,

Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was in this Hotel just once, but I was very surprised. It is perfect hotel with all you would need. The SPA and wellness part is so big and also the fitness center is perfect. I very much recommend this hotel. It takes little bit longer to the city center, but it is manageble by walking.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have stayed here 3 times in the last 2 years. The rooms are just fine, the WiFi super fast, and the decor OK. Service is patchy - really good in the smoking bar in the corner, sometimes surly and dubious charging in the main bar (looks like an ice block). It's a 10 minute walk from Lipscani, with its myriad bars and mainly indifferent restaurants. Eating in the Radisson is good, but for Bucharest, expensive.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
DanielaDumitrescu, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your review.

We would like to confirm that we have carefully read your comment which is a valuable resource and support for us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and grateful for choosing our hotel 3 times during your visits in Bucharest. In what concerns the prices in the restaurant within the hotel, please allow me to add that they are similar to the ones in other 5 star hotels or premium restaurants in Bucharest and in the same time they are directly proportional and influenced by the quality service that we promise and strive to offer our guests each time. Nevertheless, if you did not test this restaurant yet, I recommend you our Sharkia restaurant, an East – Mediterranean restaurant where you can find a variety of delights, suitable for all budgets and preferences – my colleagues in Sharkia will be more than pleased to support you with recommendations.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The Radisson must be one of the best hotels in Bucharest. Have stayed elsewhere and I can be relative sure about it. It is a solid establishment, out there with the better Radissons of this world. Good size business room, good bed, nice ambiance in the common areas. No major flows and reliable services including wifi, room sevice, tv channels, workink desk etc.
Rather expensive though and nothing special. Main points of concern is the pool which is too busy as part of a gym that is not residents only, as well a good looking but poorly serviced club lounge (no snacks, very poor breakfast).

Professionally run but with hick-ups. Example; I was booked 1 day before arrival and my agent was only offered junior suite upwards, whereas upon arrival found good availability on business rooms which is what I needed. I downgraded despite the small decrease in price mainly as a matter of principle. This however cause a mild confusion at check out with the charges. All fine in the end without much hassle, but I consider it a case where the hotel is trying only as much as it think it needs.

Overall I recommend if you don't mind the high cost.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience within our hotel with the Trip Advisor community.

We took notice of your comment and we would therefore like to apologize for not fully meeting your expectations.

I have already communicated my colleagues from the Food and Beverages department your feedback regarding the breakfast service in the Business Class lounge but not least we would very much appreciate if you could offer us more details regarding your expectations regarding the expected breakfast menu. In what concerns the snacks, I would like to mention that we do offer small snacks and soft drinks in the Business Class Lounge but I will investigate this matter together with my colleagues in order to make sure no exception has happened and for all our guests to be very well informed regarding the available services.

In what involves the wellness center, following our guests notifications we are now doing our best to find reliable solutions in order for our guests to fully enjoy these relaxing facilities in a comfortable mood.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest, we would like to thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel!

Best regards,