“Good times”

Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest
Ranked #7 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had a fun time here with mates, nice set up, good breakfast / room / outdoor spa pool / swedish massage.

Shame about the cabbies, everyone trying to get one over on you, the hotel will help you out with that too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank John S

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Rooms are nice and have everything you can expect from a hotel of this class. Breakfast is very good with fresh omelet and lot's to choose form. Service is excellent and staff is really friendly. All of them greet and are more than polite. The small things make the difference and there is nothing in detail that is not taking care of. Best in Bucharest. Recommendation is the Sunday brunch.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank LikeToExploreThings
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

The good thing about this five star hotel was the breakfast the amazing jacuzzi I've never seen bigger the good location in the center of the city the very comfortable beds and pillows !! But in my opinion something is missing!!in the rooms no style poor decoration nothing special !! For a five star hotel I would prefer an easier access to the pool and the jacuzzi ! My disappointment was in the Bali spa which they advertise it like you will be in heaven but believe me nothing but nothing at all this is not a five star spa and for sure it's not a Bali massage !! I did not like the environment and they should pick some professionals for this job !! Anyway the service in the rest of the hotel was good except the one incident in the cleaning service in which I found out that they just shined the cups we drunk our coffee everyday with probably a towel what I mean is they did not wash the cups as I could see the marks from the coffee I drunk the previous morning!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank mariasworldskg
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed in Radisson Blue Bucharest for one night in October 2012. The hotel reception and facilities of ground floor, are really impressive. The hotel gives you the impression that it is much more than what you have paid since the first impression is really fantastic.
But, the rooms are not so high quality. I stayed in an apartment which was very spatious indeed, but you could not say that it was something really nice.
It looked old, there was no mini-bar, there was no hot water in the night.

In general, and apart from the very nice first impression, I would not say that I would gladily choose this hotel again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pekard
DanielaDumitrescu, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing this experience on tripadvisor.com.

We carefully read your comment and we apologize for not meeting all your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us and our main guideline in improving the quality of our services.

In what involves the room design, we are sorry if this was not according to your preferences. What we would kindly like to recommend you is that for your next visit with us to please ask for more pictures and details from my colleagues in the reservation department and they will be more than pleased to support you in fining the best choice for you.

We will also check with the Engineering department the incident with the water and they will do their best to find a fast and reliable solution for it in order for this not to happen again.

Not least, we are pleased that in general you were pleased with your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest and we are looking forward to welcome you again.

Best Regards,

Daniela Dumitrescu

Marketing Manager
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest
daniela.dumitrescu@radissonblu.com

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Arrived late due to fligfht delays, and a very hair-raising ride from the airport. Aoint to note is not to get caught like I did and climb into a taxi which looks official but isn't. Very difficult to tell but my advice is to arrange your transfer well in advance so as not to get caught like I did.
Very friendly staff with more than adequate rooms.
The restaurant is a must for those who like their steaks, fresh from Argentina. The rooms are clean and adequate for a short stay, I was surprised that the Hotel was not full given the level of service they supply.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ray J
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We spent our last night in Romania in the Radisson Blu -- it's a beautiful hotel with several restaurants inside. The decor is stylish; the rooms spacious; service excellent as is the location. We will go back there next time we are in Bucharest.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sumik
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night during a business trip.Very nice specious rooms.Good location and excellent service.I only had breakfast in the hotel which was delicious.I would stay again since hotel had everything you ask for from a business hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012