2,421 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor jacuzzigreat hotelold townbusiness classhealth clubriver cruisefive star hotellobby barbusiness tripgreat facilitiesstandard roommodern hotelrooms are spaciousbars and restaurantscentral locationthe heart of the city
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This hotel is modern, clean, airy and very comfortable. There are a range of facilities, pool, spa, choice of restaurants. The service is excellent and the hotel is right in the city centre. The only negative is that in common with many European countries, smoking is allowed in public areas, i.e bars and restaurants, which I found offensive as my clothes smelt of smoke. However, there are allocated smoking bedrooms, so the no smoking rooms don't smell.

• Stayed: March 2012
Adrian A, Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you a lot for your review. We are very happy to see you have enjoyed most of our facilities.

Kindly note that smoking is allowed only in Le Bistro restaurant while Caffe Citta - Italian restaurant, Dacia Felix - breakfast restaurant, Prime Steaks & Seafood are non smoking areas. As for the bars we do have the main bar in the lobby with non smoking policy while the smokers can enjoy the Dark Bla Bar or the Light Bla Bar.

Have a great day and looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed on a business trip for one night beginnig February 2012. The rooms are modern yet cosy. Reception speaks good English. We had dinner in the steak and seafood restaurant. We had foie gras and some more "regular" food, and the next morning my buddy could not get out of the bed. He was feeling really sick and had to book another night and stay in bed for the whole day. (he only had 2 beer the night before). I'm not saying for sure, it was the foie gras or anything we had in the restaurant, but pls keep an eye on what you order.
On a more pleasant note, the bar in the lobby looks great, as does the entire hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review!

We are very sorry for the unpleasant situation you have mentioned. Following your comment we have immediately checked the possible causes. Fortunately no other similar problems were reported from other guests ordering this type of food in the same restaurant. We have a permanent check of the quality of all used ingredients and each of our colleagues follows strict rules so that no such incident occurs. Therefore we tend to believe that maybe the cause of your incident was coming from a different source.

We thank you for your feedback and if by any chance any other unpleasant situations will ever appear during your staying with us, please don’t hesitate to reported this to our colleagues as soon as possible while you are still in the hotel so that we could investigate in due time and support you with a solution.

We do hope you will visit us again soon and you will fully enjoy our hospitality!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I am very pleased with this hotel. I arrived and immediately I was fascinated neighborhood. The hotel is literally next to such interesting places as the National Museum of Romania and the Athenaeum, Park Cismigiu and Piata Universitatii. Since, in between working I love to visit, it was the perfect choice for me. In the room I found a free mineral water. Rooms very well equipped. The standard received a mini-bar, refrigerator, TV with plenty of channels. Bathroom fitted perfectly. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Very nice interior design, good selection of restaurants in the hotel, great service, very clean, my only reservation is the size of the room they put us in, the room was small! and we also had a baby cot. No attention to the fact that we were travelling with a child, a lot of the hotel was empty but we got a small room and noisy neighbours!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Micalma
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I had planned to stay here for only two evenings but significant snow stopped me from leaving Romania. The hotel was very accommodating and was able to let us to extend our stay for two more evenings. During my stay I ate at every one of the restaurants and frequented the lobby bar often. I was very impressed with everything. My only negative comment would be that drinks were a bit pricey for Bucharest at the lobby bar.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business