“Very dissapointing service”
Review of Restaurant Pengyou

Restaurant Pengyou
Ranked #512 of 2,270 Restaurants in Bucharest
Description: The best chinese food in bucharest!
Description: The best chinese food in bucharest!
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

The food was good but the service terrible. The lady waitress (which is all over the presentation pictures of the restaurant) was very rude and refused to appologise even though it was clearly their faulf. They failed to communiat

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I was surprised by the taste of the food from this restaurant, really good and delicious. I had Sour Sweet Soup, which was a delight, and some beef with spices, perfectly seasoned. They have Chinese beer, which is nice. The dessert was not so tasty, but the rest of the meals compensates. It is a restaurant I will go again with pleasure.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I been here few times and is a God restaurant not too fancy but the food is good, the service is nice and pleasant, if in the area and like Chinese food I do recommend.. Price fair

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I go often to Pengyou since they are my neighbours. I like the food, it is prepared by a Chinese chef, and I love they are always very careful with the service. Almost all the time they come to ask if we liked the food and everything was ok and if we have smth to say, they take it into consideration in order to improve.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Very disappointing. Expected spicier fare since the chef is from Sichuan. Spice aside, less than mediocre food and pretty pricey for what it is. Tried the meniu and a couple of additional dishes and all were way below average. Did not give bon fiscal.

Date of visit: December 2017