“Private Tour To Pales and Bran Castle bonus Brasov Medieval City from Bucharest”

I Travel in Romania
Bucharest and Beyond Private Full-Day Tour
Ranked #10 of 179 Tours in Bucharest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travelling is personal and no two travelers are alike. That is why all my tours can be customized. It is your vacation and you want to make the most of it. I consider the key to truly enjoy a tour in Romania is to interact with locals and get some authentic travel experiences. I am here to do that with you! My company will be at your full disposal so you can have an unique trip only with your loved ones and at your own pace. Every part of Romania has something special and awaits you to discover it, either it is the famous Transylvania with its Fortified Churches in the Saxon Villages, the unique Medieval Towns, the Traditional Maramures with its Wooden Churches, the Charming Bucovina with its Painted Monasteries or The Amazing Wild Danube Delta.
Reviewed November 10, 2016

It's all because of Mihai! This tour was very special to us as I looked back with fond memories. Mihai contacted me 2 days before our actual tour to confirm of our hotel and time of pick up. He introduced himself and thanks us for choosen his company. Everything about this tour start out very promising and because it is private tour we got more than what we were expected thank you Mihai! Mehai is great tour guide and wonderful as person. The knowledge he imparted to us is eyes opening, His love for his country shown through the way he speak of various town and villages. If you love various food you would not be disappointed with Romanians food and it is very inexpensive. Mihai is very good driver and very considered. He made sure we are comfortable with temperature in his car and ready to stop at any time if we need to take break for anacks or just to stretch our legs. Bran/Dracula Castle was very educational. The Castle has nothing to do with Vlad Dracula other than what movies made out to be but still very enchanting after all this is the reason people all over the world come to see. Brasove Medieval city is very beautiful with awe inspiring {church}architectures made me feel humbled to behold such Granduer of building and how the building withstand over time. Its testimony that the building was made to last. In Sighisoara, we see birth place of infamous Vlad Tepes/Dracula, a house now turn into restaurant. This town was very poignant to me and probably lots to do with it's histories. The most fondest memories for me is the countryside that Mihai goes above and beyond to shown us. We definitely recommend Mihai for this tour. I would do this again should I return to Romania. Thank you Mihai!!!

Date of experience: October 2016
Mihai C, Owner at I Travel in Romania, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Dear Mara, I truly appreciate your nice words and mostly that you and your friend enjoyed the tour in Romania. I was just trying to do my best and you were lucky to get some nice weather to make the trip even more pleasant/interesting. I hope to see you back in the future with your family visiting beautiful Romania!

All reviews
"excellent driver"
"his knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2016

If you have the time while visiting Bucharest, I strongly recommend visiting the countryside and taking the full day tour of Peles & Bran Castles and of Brasov Old Town. This tour exceeded our expectations. We couldn't have asked for a more professional and courteous guide than Mihai Caprarescu. Mihai is a local guide with a broad knowledge of his country. He provided a very good overview of Romanian history, including the communist period. Mihai is also a very safe driver. Peles Castle is very impressive with beautiful garden terraces and on the edge of a forest. Bran Castle is, of course, known world wide as Dracula's Castle. We stopped for lunch at Vila Bran with a beautiful view of Bran Castle. Lunch prices were very reasonable. Brasov Old Town is a well preserved town with great historical sights and numerous shops. I would highly recommend this tour with Mihai. You won't regret it. If we return to Bucharest, we'll definitely book another tour with Mihai. Mihai, thank you for organizing a wonderful day!

1  Thank Georgia8915

Dear Georgina, it was my pleasure to explore with you and John the countryside and other beautiful parts of Romania! I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 2, 2016

Mihai is a great guy, very helpful and informative and even kept in touch before and after the tour to offer advice on the rest of our trip in Romania. He happily adjusted the days schedule to include something which we wanted to visiting a bat cave near Bran - despite his fear of bats!. As a woman travelling with a 6 year old daughter I felt safe with Mihai and it was nice to speak with someone who understood and spoke such good English. He also took us to a great place for dinner which was ideally suited for my daughter. Thank you for a great trip :)

Date of experience: October 2016

Dear Emma, thank you for the nice words! Certainly you and Summer will have a special place in my tours memories since you not only came to visit Romania, but you actually came to adopt/save a mommy dog with 4 puppies. I love animals, but this is something really unique and I am glad that I have been your private guide in Romania even I do have a little fear of bats;))

Reviewed October 18, 2016

I just got back from a 3-day visit to Romania. For my short stay there, I decided to take a private tour to efficiently visit some rural areas from Bucharest. My driver and guide Mihai was very friendly and accommodating. He communicated with me prior to the tour by email and phone. He is also a very careful driver and thoughtful enough to slow down or stop the car when I wanted to take pictures along the way. The tour included visit to a salt mine, winery and muddy volcanoes. It was certainly a very unique experience and Mihai's knowledgeable guiding and pleasant company made the whole trip super special. In addition to those specific places, I was really happy to see the rural life and beautiful nature of Romania. It would have been impossible for me to experience all these things in one day without being on this attraction-packed private tour!