Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$66
Tripadvisor$66
ZenHotels.com
Booking.com$66
eDreams$66
Trip.com$69
All reviews pedestrian street restaurant next door spacious room central square breakfast buffet reception staff taxi driver city moldova parks supermarket atms fi art
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Let's check

Bed - 10/10 - well, good solid bed with comfy pillows

Location - 10/10 - in the center, everything is at walking distance

Room - 5/10. Now, here we go - roomy and light with nice large window. But definitely not enough power outlets for a modern age. I have two phones, headset, laptop and kindle to charge and only one outlet to charge them all from is not enough.

There is no electric kettle or free water either, so having tea in your room is out of the question, unless you carry your own kit. I do, but that's not the point :-D

TV set is ok, selection of channels varied enough, but not smart TV, you won't be able to pair it with your phone, for instance

Bathroom is OK, no tub, but shower is fine by me, if only they could have real hot water in it, instead of lukeworm stuff I've been washing myself with these few days

There is a safe in the room, but it's pointless - no batteries to power the locking mechanism with

Service - 0/10. I've left Do Not Disturb tag on the door going out today. Regardless, towels were replaced upon my return. But only towels, my other mess was left intact. Now, if I ask not to be disturbed, I mean it, so it's no entry, for whatever reason, unless I've died inside and my corpse is starting to smell. But if you DO break in, why replace towels only? Empty the bins, at the very least, eh?

Apart from that, been woken up by cleaning ladies chattering and banging stuff just outside my door half past seven this morning.

Food - 0/10

Breakfast be average, but edible. There is a drawback of not having it in the same building, though. And it was freezing this morning, for instance

But that's not the reason for low score here. I've had some beef ribs around 4PM in the hotelbrestaurant. I prefer my meat well-done. Nobody asked me that, what I've been served was barely medium. Tasty it was, admittedly, but I'm writing this review from the toilet, having spent best part of the day here after those ribs.

So, we have 5 positions, 25 points total, 5 out of ten it is on average, or 2,5 points by tripadvisor android app scoring of points out of five system. Rounding it up to three, because it's cheaper by far than Radisson I spent first few days of my trip here in and, honestly, radisson had worse issues of their own.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
CityParkChisinau, Администратор at City Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and comments about our hotel. A maid that served your room was punished for inattention to her duties . Concerning the lack of hot water , you were the first guest who complained about it. In any case , all the corrective actions were taken and we will be happy to see you again into our hotel .

Reviewed March 18, 2016

Came to this hotel after staying at the Radisson (Leogrand). The quality of the rooms are the same as the Radisson, the level of helpfulness from the staff is the same, and when you are staying on business (as I am) that is really exactly what you want. The ground floor restaurant is good (evening menu is varied and good value, although breakfast needs a bit more variety from day to day). With two other bars/restaurants only 10 yards from the front door and easy access to all other central facilities the location couldn't be better. Oh, and I didn't mention that you get all this and it's half the price of the Radisson! It doesn't have a spa -but I'm not bothered about that. If you are looking for comfort and superb value for your stay in Chisinau I am not really sure you could do better.

Room tip: 5th or 6th floor will have the views.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
9  Thank RelayGB
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Room is very modern, clean, quiet, comfortable. Good value for money. Like the mobile phone chargers as standard. Location is very central - couple restaurants close by and near the park and supermarket.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank AlexOAE
Reviewed January 30, 2016

I like this hotel. Good location, very comfortable room ,coffee maker included. great breakfast and such friendly staff.Hotel located in good place so you can freely and safe walk to city centre attractions . Definitely recommend this hotel. Thanks guys !

Date of stay: January 2016
9  Thank 180vitaly
Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel,great new rooms,very comfortable bed,bathrobes,slippers,excellent location,perfectly clean rooms!a great restaurant with good food and excellent wine bar!we had a great time at this hotel,very friendly staff always ready to help.

Date of stay: January 2016