“Local Food, Good Value, Nice Terrace”
Review of La Placinte

La Placinte
Ranked #9 of 428 Restaurants in Chisinau
Reviewed July 2, 2018

I enjoyed a nice dinner on their terrace. I had Limba Soacrei (Mother in-law's Tongue - make me chuckle), which was tasty and filling, and Frigarui de Pui in Bacon (Grilled Chicken Wrapped in Bacon), also tasty. The service was a bit slow, yes, but I got to enjoy the terrace and then once acknowledged (be patient), my waiter was friendly, calm, and attentive. Although the limba is an appetizer, it was delivered after my main, which didn't cause me concern, but rather a little sadness because I couldn't finish eating it. The meal sizes are quite satisfying. The cost was a very reasonable USD8.50 / MDL145 and would have been less except for my curiosity to taste Limba Soacrei!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We loved this restaurant! Food is amazing! Glad we came!
Service is pretty slow, though! Prices are reasonable and it was a great experience!
Loved it! Would come back without a blink!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018

This is the place where i have been eating with my friends for 4 consecutive days. It has wonderful traditional food . Please try it , you will not regret it ! <3

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a traditional genuine Moldovan restaurant, was advised to try la placinte and found it excellent. Very good salata de vinete (typical aubergine humus) and cheese cake ‚placinte‘, simply delicious. Not expensive.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We had an excellent meal at La Placinte with our friends. The unique Moldovan food was delicious. The compot de fructe had a very unique taste. We tried the invirtita cu brizna, cu cartofi, & cu varza. They were tasty. We also tried sarmale and tocana de pui. It was a very unique meal. I really hope to go back here someday. It was great.

Date of visit: April 2018