“Big no to Vasabi”

Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Big no to Vasabi”
Reviewed October 16, 2008

Usually, I dont bother to write negative reviews. I'm writing this one as I wish to help many people to save their time, money and above all emotions.

My wife picked up this restaurant through internet. We like Japanese cuisine a lot, and on all major occasions we order Japanese food.

On my wife's birthday we went to this 'NEW' Japanese restaurant. Food was replica of Japanese cuisine, prices were replica of another higher end Japanese restaurant in Chisinau called Noori.
And service was ...... no comments.

People save your self, do not go there, even for free. Our beautiful even turned into a horrible experience. That's why it hurt more.

A special note to Restaurant owners: You guys once opened and then were rightly closed, why did you re-opened the restaurant 2 years ago? inquisitive people like us will fall only once, do we we large number of inquisitive people in Moldova? Please give a serious thought to some other business on that territory. You and the people you may serve may have a chance to get satisfaction.

God Bless all!