Lowest prices for your stay
$96
Free cancellation until 04/24/21
$85
Free cancellation until 04/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$96
$60
SAVE $36
Free cancellation until 04/23/21
Priceline$85
Hotels.com$96
Agoda.com$85
All reviews washing machine longer stay lovely room the heart of the city twin beds nice breakfast breakfast buffet reception staff excellent hotel parks taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Exactly like what you'd expect from their hotel description. Family-owned and sweet with me and my friends like stars we drove them wild. It and to end somewhere and here I stand in the road to my oblivion.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Vadim S, General Manager at Zentrum ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Nadya,

Thank you so much for the comments. We hope to maintain this level of service and continue meeting the expectations of our guest.

All the best wishes,

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Large apartment hotel, luxuriously appointed, and great service. It is very conveniently located, near such attractions as the Art Museum, the History Museum, and a block away from the Stefan the Great Boulevard. Loved the attention to detail in the design, the large bedroom, the large lounge etc. A place to return.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank yakshaver
VadimSim, General Manager at Zentrum ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for such good words of appreciation. It means a lot to us and our staff. We will be more than glad to welcome you back should you decide to see us again and offer you an even more enjoyable experience.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Best aparthotel in town. Professional personnel. Nice cuisine. Very interesting design solution. This hotel really have personality. And the most important for me - it is in center of city so you can access all destinations by walk.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the time taken to let us know about your experience. We will be glad to see you again where we hope will be able to at least keep the same level of excellence you have experienced so far.

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

A charming hotel! The rooms were spacious, well equipped, tastefully decorated with comfy bed, balcony and bathrobes. There is also a really good restaurant in the hotel - the Z cafe - with delicious international and Moldovan cuisine. What I especially loved were the staff - English speaking, friendly, always helpful and professional.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sonluk
VadimSim, General Manager at Zentrum ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for the words of appreciation and the time taken to let us know them. It is a pleasure that our work keeps bringing satisfaction to our guests.

Looking forward to see you stay with us again and build on the experience already received.

Once again, thank you and wishing you all the best

Zentrum ApartHotel.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. The hotel was located approx. 7 mins' walk to the main square and also located opposite a charming little church and hence location is pretty good. Was given a room on the 4th floor. The room was clean and bed comfortable with all the basic amenities. They even have a washing machine in the room too. Breakfast spread was ok. Only thing was the staff was a bit unfriendly. But overall, had enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank WeakKneeTraveler
VadimSim, General Manager at Zentrum ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave your comments. Going through your review I could not help but notice the comment in regards to my staff. I can assure you that whatever it was that has contributed to your negative impression it is most likely an exception rather than a rule. We pride ourselves in striving to offer a friendly and impeccable service, hence I would really appreciate if you could please elaborate on your comment to my personal e-mail address at gm@zentrum.md so that further investigation could be undertaken and proper measures taken.

However I would hate to think that something could tarnish your impression of staying with us and should you decide to come back and stay with us I would personally see to it that your expectations are met and exceeded.

Sincerely