TripAdvisor

“Best meal in Zagreb ”
Review of Curry Bowl

Curry Bowl
Ranked #5 of 1,040 Restaurants in Zagreb
Description: Sri Lankan food themed restaurant is known for its flavor packed dishes that are made using spices, aromatic herbs and coconut. From traditional curry, the famous Sri Lankan deviled and a range of Mediterranean fusion dishes, Curry Bowl will keep you wanting more after you have tried us!
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

I stumbled onto this restaurant and dicided to try it and I loved it. The food was amazing the service was excellent and the location was also excellent. The price was also unbeatable. Excellent restaurant will not disappoint if you want some good food.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (841)

Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

Went up for dinner one night as me and my roommate were craving spicy, and they delivered. Went for the “Sri Lankan” spicy level and it was perfect. I had the Black Pork Curry, and my friend had the Chicken. Both were excellent. Perfect rice, nice and filling. Got the chance to try Sri Lankan beer too.

Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

After weeks of eating mainly Croatian and Bosnian food I was craving something different. Mainly vegetables. Popped in here and wasn’t disappointed. Very popular but the service is good and the food was exactly what I needed. I had the veggie curry and it was superb. Coupled with a couple of glasses of premium red wine, I left very happy. Very reasonably priced as well

Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

Amazing restaurant. Service is great, and you get served honest but good food. Just a little hint for you: watch the spicyness

Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

We visited on a busy Saturday evening. Service was great, the food came fast and tasted absolutely amazing. I persuaded my fussy 18 year to try the Kotthu and even she agreed how good it was. Simple Sri Lankan food. You can choose your level of spice. Definitely worth a visit.