“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice interior design, great vibe on terrace especially on summer evenings, inventive food, check things that are on daily offer, pricey but worth it....

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is in my opinion the best restaurant in Zagreb. Place for big and romantic anniversary. Great choice of wines, stakes and my favorite jammon iberico.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nice, old brick building with modern interior and very pleasant terrasse on small, quite street... Simple menu, with delicious meat - beef tagliata was excellent - and nice starters; good, local-focused wine list - both are making it a good place for a calm lunch

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been there many times and I really like the food. Lately the food quality has decreased, it was not as good as the first time I was there.
It is a very expensive restaurant for Zagreb but it is quality they have in their fridge.
I don't think I'll go back there in a while simple because it hasn't changed at all. And I realized that the bread and all the tiny tapas-like dishes they bring you as you arrive are charged for... which is just not ok I think.

2  Thank Martin9093
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went here on a recommendation. The service, food and selection of wine was really good and we will certainly return.