“Best Bosnian restaurant in Zagreb”
Review of Sofra

Sofra
Ranked #63 of 1,027 Restaurants in Zagreb
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Genuine Bosnian cuisine, large meals, friendly atmosphere. You can choose between nice apetisers, barbique, traditional Bosnian meals from oven, "burek", pies, soups (and similar dishes) and more... I have been visiting this place for years. They started with great quality of groceries, especialy meat. I hope they will try to keep it this way, as they grow more and more popular...

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (318)

Reviewed May 14, 2019

That was our fourth time there and it was always excellent. Begova čorba, kind of vegetable soup with chicken, fantastic. Even before that, for a start try burek or uštipci and be careful to find some space for the main dish or even desert. You cannot miss with any kinds of dolma, cooked vegetables with minced meat or barbecue or musaka ... The best place in Zagreb to try the real Bosnian cousine. The atmosphere inside is very good, a little bit dark with fantastic lamps. A touch of eastern tradition. Absolutely worth to see and enjoy!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Eastern food čevapčiće is very nice and meat food.
price is normal and stuff are proffesional and friendly

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

It was the fourth time I have visited the restaurant. I was always very satisfied, but I think I will not visit it again for quite some time. The waiter was friendly, but the overall impression was bad. The food was not so good as usual and the wine and spirits were awful. And they tried to charge us more that we ordered.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

I was with big group of my colleagues there. We celebrated very good business year for one of our companies in our group. We in advance arrange food with manager and I have to say that everything was fantastic. In one moment came musicians, and after that moment our celebration gone on new level of entertainment. I just can say, Thank you waiters, because you stay with us to the 2 o’clock in the morning. You are best guys.

Date of visit: December 2018