“Like always, food is excellent ”
Review of Sofra

Sofra
Ranked #63 of 1,027 Restaurants in Zagreb
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

I was with big group of my colleagues there. We celebrated very good business year for one of our companies in our group. We in advance arrange food with manager and I have to say that everything was fantastic. In one moment came musicians, and after that moment our celebration gone on new level of entertainment. I just can say, Thank you waiters, because you stay with us to the 2 o’clock in the morning. You are best guys.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (319)

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend and a couple of friends and the only thing I can say it's "amazing". Huge amount of food and well cooked and the taste was perfect. Next time we will be in Zagreb, we will go there again for sure.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Waited for a service 30 minutes. None of tables around us were servend. Everyone were cranky and nervous.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

We ordered home delivery and it was just ok. Pie with patatoes was too strong and hard to eat. Sarajevska soup was good. All in all average experience.

Reviewed December 20, 2018

I do not have nice thing to say about this place.
RUDE staff from the moment we came in. Dishes were terrible, over cooked, dry, horrible horrible horrible.
But the rude waiters were unbelievable... I was there before, and i did not have bad experience, although food was never very good, But today this was a disaster. I will not go there again.