“Excellent for Chinese food and Japanese sushi I loved...”

Restaurant Mr. Chen - Asian World
Ranked #364 of 835 Restaurants in Zagreb
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Excellent for Chinese food and Japanese sushi I loved... It was introduced by one of my local friends in Zagreb. I loved the modern decoration of the restaurant, unlike some typical Chinese restaurant... (with dark or dark-red wood...) I was there during the day-time, it was kind of being busy. Many guests were there, and they were really fast for serving us. Then I have been there again for the evening, I loved its crystal lighting...made it golden color for the entire restaurant... I loved the food as well, great waiter with smile!

In addition, I would also say, it is very affordable as well. Highly recommended to people who will travel to Zagreb, Croatia.

2  Thank John K

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I was ill after eating here from what I think was lots of MSG in the food.

1  Thank wandering_bob231
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Very delicious food, with excellent service provided during the dinner, nice and kind waiter. I have been there couple of times, and it is one of high quality restaurants in the town. The lunch period from monday to friday is its peak time, they are many guests and it seems sometimes even need to wait for a seat. The quality of food definitely is better and healthier than surrounding fast-service restaurants as they cook my meals after the order made (I thought its lunch menu were cooked before the orders, but then I have found out it is after the order as same as its dinner. it is much healthier... I would say). Restaurant Mr. Chen is definitely a better place to visit and return often.

3  Thank NorikaS
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Really tasty food, nice prices, nice and fast staff, nice furniture, clean and well lit interior. I love the fact that it's located near city center and that it has big windows all around. I'm tired of underground places to eat/hang. Mr. Chen is definitely a place to visit and return often.

5  Thank boxerinno