1,815 results
All reviews lemon water train station old town executive room caviar great hotel free parking breakfast buffet the main square recommend this hotel within walking distance quiet street five minute walk city centre convenient location king bed excellent location
Reviewed April 5, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at our hotel in Zagreb after a long day of riding in a bus. The hotel lobby is beautiful, and we were quickly off to our rooms. The room was lovely with a comfy bed, minibar refrigerator, and spacious room. I had one of my best meals at the evening buffet one night. They called is "Croatian Lasagne." It had another name, but I can't recall. It was delicious! The morning breakfast that was included in our rate was wonderful. Lots of choices. The location of the hotel was great. We were very close to the main part of town. We didn't have a beautiful view, but the location made up for that. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank swoodruf
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

We found the staff very friendly, rooms well equipped , facilities great and breakfast more than ample. We highly recommend this Hotel which is also within easy walking distance from the rail station.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce A
Reviewed March 21, 2016

This is a nice hotel in downtown Zagreb a few block from the old town center. Rooms are large and clean, same with bathroom. Breakfast is good. Staff was nice and parking was available in a secure lot behind the hotel. A nice hotel without exception.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2016

I had a very pleasant stay here. The hotel was very centrally located near the station and about 10 minutes walk from the main square. The service was welcoming and helpful.

My room was really lovely with a comfortable bed and a good bathroom. I also liked the toiletries. The room was clean and the wifi was fast. It was also fairly quiet with minimal street noise.

I ate in the bar and the food was very good, well presented and served. I also liked the breakfast especially the pancakes with jam which were very tasty.

I also liked the little extras like the free coffee or water in the lobby. I would definitely stay here again as I think it's a good hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ArgentineTango
Reviewed March 17, 2016

The hotel looks old as a first impression. From the outside it is not at all impressive. The staff is really great and the check in tells you you picked up a good hotel. The rooms are nice, classical and large. Free parking at the hotel is also a great commodity. City center is at walking distance.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple