“An interesting experience.”
Review of Art Of Raw - CLOSED

Art Of Raw
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Art of raw a vegan raw food restaurant. Art of raw formally Elixir has been open since June 2011 and has been visited by many Croatian and travelers around the world. Our mission is to offer living raw organic foods to our guests and to make their visit as if they are at their own dining room.
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The idea of a raw cuisine was not something I would usually go for, however I'm glad I went forward with this exciting cuisine. The food is not what I expected at all, the flavours were amazing and something out of the ordinary. Who wouldn't want to eat and not feel so heavy after right? Then this place is definitely recommended for you!

1  Thank YasminChoudhury
There are newer reviews for Art Of Raw

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

When I reached the destination I was slightly disappointed by the building but once I entered the club; the atmosphere as well as the service was amazing from the minute I stepped in and the food topped it off. Elixir was an exceptional introduction to raw food for me and I would highly recommend this to everyone.

1  Thank anwar40c
Reviewed August 23, 2013

A lovely spot with quality food. The atmosphere is refreshing, relaxed and bright, with a great view ! Owners, Lena & Darko are really pleasant and good people and the staff is bubbly and open for questions about the food making process .
I've been twice for now and will come back! :

P.S.

Try all deserts! :)

2  Thank Rocco K
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stopped at Darko's and Lena's club on the friend's recommendation. We were at most delighted with their innovative approach of expanding awareness about healthy and quality way of life through raw food. Every dish which we tried was different story of taste, colour and energy. Their dishes are made with Soul.

2  Thank Tatjana T
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Relaxed atmosphere, nice interior, smiling hosts, innovative, tasteful and nicely presented food full of surprises. Visit to healthy wonderland :-).