“Gorgeous apartment, conveniently located”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
UKGemstar
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous apartment, conveniently located”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The apartment is just as it looks in the pictures - modern, gorgeous, and spacious, and there is also a small balcony to relax on. Damir and Vlatka were the most friendly hosts and extremely accommodating. Plus, they live right next door so are easy to get hold of. The church bells are noisy and go off about three times an hour, it would seem, but if you put on the TV or air conditioning, then you can barely hear them. The centre of Zagreb is a short walk away (15 mins). I would recommend this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
holliefox
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Just lovely!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

My mother and I stayed in Damir's apartment for two nights. It looked exactly like the pictures! It was very welcoming and nicely decorated and equipped. The bedrooms are very large with great windows. My mom enjoyed the small balcony off the kitchen as well.

The location was very convenient, as it is near a lot of shops and restaurants, and the tram is right outside. Once we got the hang of that, it was very easy to get anywhere, and the main square is very close. The bells of the church ringing every 15 minutes didn't bother us at all, and I'm even a light sleeper. (I feel like maybe they stopped after midnight, but I'm not sure.)

Damir was such a great host; he speaks excellent English, is very helpful and friendly, and lives right above the apartment. We really appreciate his help!

The only problem we had at first was with unlocking the door, which is kind of silly, but we got the hang of it! We highly recommend this apartment, and we hope to stay here again next time!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
New Zealand
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Rugged travelers
Sep 19, 2013
Hello Stuart

Thanks for your kind words, it would be a pleasure to see you again.
Best wishes
Sarajevo
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 21, 2013
Hello Andrea

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with apartment and hope to see you again.
Best regards
Sofia
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 20, 2013
Hello Iva

Thanks for nice words. I I hope you enjoyed your stay inspite church bells, and we'll see you again.
Best regards
Rosyth
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing