Review Highlights
Amazing winter holiday

From the day we contacted Marina Juras, at Cromotion, our experience was fabulous. Her... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
297anita
Cape Town Central, South Africa
A BEAUTIFUL TRAVEL THANKS TO CROMOTION

Last september we decided to do a tour through Croatia - Slovenia - Bosnia - Montenegro. The best... read more

Reviewed January 9, 2019
LUIS MARIA T
via mobile

All reviews driver guide day tour always on time plitvice lakes excellent driver his knowledge private tour wonderful trip montenegro itinerary sommelier brac scheduling split politics interests
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We had 15 days with a personal guide/driver named Vjecko a lovely man with excellent English and driving skills, a Sommelier who recommended fantastic wines for us to try. We traveled together for over 2,000 klms and never stopped talking about travel experiences. Marina the Director organised the tour from the Zagreb office and we found from such an experienced person exactly as we envisioned. We were met at the airport taken to lunch with all the local people and spent 3 hours just talking and eating good food and drinking excellent wine.I can highly recommend Cromotion Travel. Ljubljana was a gem as was Postojna Caves, Zagreb,Istria Peninsula, Dubrovnik and Hvar Island. Best time to go late September or even October due to the crowds of tourists.

Date of experience: September 2018
Cromotion T, Owner at Cromotion Travel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Dear Colin and Ruta, hi.
Thank you so much for this positive review... I truly enjoyed being with you on Welcome lunch in Zagreb. And Vjeko... he had great times traveling with you and being your personal sommelier.. and friend :-)
I hope I will meet you again sometimes in the future... Many hugs from Marina & Vjeko

Reviewed August 9, 2018

My wife and I recently returned from a wonderful visit to Croatia. A friend recommended Marina and Cromotian. From the start Marina was great to work with as she planned a vacation to remember. Every detail was looked after. And it lived up to everything we hoped it would be. Vjeko was our guide, driver and host. He spoiled us rotten and we were sorry to say goodbye to him. I would do it all again! THX Marina and Vjeko.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank RodBerg

Hello Rodney.
Thank YOU so much for everything... It is such pleasure and privilege to have dear guests like you. Till next time... Marina & Vjeko

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Wow, what a wonderful holiday! Marina put together a great itinerary for us and Vjeko executed it flawlessly.
We visited beautiful locations along the Adriatic staying at terrific hotels. It was so nice not having to worry about any of the details during our vacation as Vjeko took care of everything (even the umbrellas). Cromotion is every professional and efficient.
Croatia was awesome. The food and the wine were outstanding. Everything exceeded our expectations.
Croatia is the perfect blend of beautiful scenery and fascinating history with beautiful architecture.
We hope to go back one day and when we do we will be calling Marina. We definitely recommend Cromotion.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Scott C

Dear Scott, hi.
It's great to hear you enjoyed your trip. Your positive impressions are so valuable to us and having you here was wonderful. You were a great guest.
I hope you will come back someday.. Till then, Cromotion wishes you all the best!
Kisses from me & Vjeko

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Ordinarily John and I don't BOTH post reviews of a company or hotel, but for our most recent tour of mainland Croatia as organized by Marina of Juras, Director of GREAT NATURE d.o.o., Cromotion Travel Agency, we're making an exception.

You can read the details of our travels in John's review, directly below my review.

Our experience with Marina in setting up the trip, months in advance, was wonderful. She was thorough, anticipated every need, made great suggestions for places to visit based on what we told her about ourselves, and her responses to questions were always timely and complete.

DURING the trip, it was clear to use that she was on top of everything - she knew where we would be, and kept in good communication with us, throughout.

Vjeko, our driver-guide, was a delight. I felt absolutely comfortable with his driving prowess, knowledge of efficient or beautiful routes depending on what we felt like seeing, and he was somehow able to deliver information, humour and scheduling information to us WHILE we driving!

Vjeko and John enjoyed talking about motorcycles, roads, all types of cars, so that was entertaining to listening to!

He's also a sommelier, so our visits to wineries (did I even MENTION the delicious Croatian wines???!!!) and restaurants (I MAY have gained a little weight) were much enhanced by his knowledge of all of the hedonistic pleasures of gastronomy.

Vjeko looked after all luggage wrangling, parking-finding, and line-ups for tickets. If you've ever travelled, you'll appreciate how much time can be wasted when you're doing that on your own.

Both Marina and Vjeko are fluent in English. This is important because there aren't always English translations of signs in museums, galleries, menus, etc.

WE felt like adopting both Marina and Vjeko when we left Croatia. They both know that if they're ever in Toronto, they have a place to stay. Surely this won't be the last time we see them.

Thank you, Cromotion.

I'm posting photos from only our LAST day with Vjeko, purposefully, to demonstrate how action (and fun) packed every single day of our trip was.

N.B. We only did what we wanted to do. If we wanted some days to be slower, more beach and reading time, then that's what we did. We were in the driver's seat, even though we didn't have to be in the driver's seat!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Patti L

Dear Patti and John,
I don't know what to say about you.. except you are THE BEST! I am just so sorry that I didn't spend more time with you. Maybe during whole trip with you and Vjeko :-) We love you so much.. and we miss you. CU in Canada.
Many hugs, Marina & Vjeko

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Marina at Cromotion is wonderful. She set up an eight day private tour for Patti and I. We landed in Zagreb, and Marina arranged transport for us to the coastal islands of Brac and Hvar. Stunning views and beautiful cycling. Then we took the ferry from Hvar to Dubrovnik.

Cromotion put us in a fantastic hotel and arranged a great tour and lunch for us in Dubrovnik. The next day, our driver/guide Vjeko picked us up and we began our eight-day travel by car to Zagreb. Incredible. We traveled up the coast, visiting small towns between Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, and the Istrian Peninsula. All hotels and city guides were perfect. Truly a lovely part of the world. We also visited the impressive waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes. Then made our way back to Zagreb, with tours of the city and the countryside around Trakoscan Castle.

Vjeko never let us down. Truly a gracious and conscientious host at all times. Very safe driver. Many stories about Croatia, including the history, the life, the politics, the sports, the problems, and, especially, the food and wine!

Oh yes - the food and wine. Olive oil, the wine regions, the specialty liquors and wines, the seafood, the cheese, the meats. Vjeko made sure that we were very well fed every day. He joined us sometimes, but always respected our privacy. He also made sure we had lots of time to swim in the Adriatic. Beautiful.

I cannot say enough about Marina and Vjeko. Patti and could not have had a better vacation, in every way. Thank you!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank John L
Cromotion T, Owner at Cromotion Travel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear John.
You know that you are great... We still miss you and Vjeko keeps talking about you and wonderful times having with you on the trip. I hope we'll meet again.
Many hugs