Review Highlights
Amazing winter holiday

From the day we contacted Marina Juras, at Cromotion, our experience was fabulous. Her... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
297anita
Cape Town Central, South Africa
A BEAUTIFUL TRAVEL THANKS TO CROMOTION

Last september we decided to do a tour through Croatia - Slovenia - Bosnia - Montenegro. The best... read more

Reviewed January 9, 2019
LUIS MARIA T
via mobile

All reviews driver guide day tour always on time plitvice lakes excellent driver his knowledge private tour wonderful trip montenegro itinerary sommelier brac scheduling split politics interests
Reviewed May 1, 2016

We had an amazing journey on wonderful Plitvice Lakes, thanks to Cromotion agency and owner Marina Juras. Our guide Ivan took us to the lakes where we enjoyed all day in walking around magnificent lakes. Ivan was so friendly and helpful and we will never forget this day! We recommend this day trip and Cromotion as your trip organizer.

1  Thank Iris S
Cromotion T, Owner at Cromotion Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2016

Dear Iris, hi!
You are simply great and it was very easy to organize such trip for you. So happy you enjoyed it...
I hope I'll see you again.... All the best,

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split, Plitvice Lakes, and Rovinj - Interesting history and breathtaking nature; definitely a food and wine country! Cromotion agency organized a 10 day tour which was absolutely astonishing!

From the first moment we met Ivan, our guide, we knew we would have a wonderful time in Croatia. He is very knowledgeable about Croatia and its history, but explains everything with such enthusiasm that I found myself wanting to know more. That being said, I plan on returning next year for an island tour!

Thank you, Marina and Ivan, for an incredible journey and I look forward to booking with you again next year! Hvala ti puno :)

Date of experience: April 2016

Hi my dear Melanie!
From our first email, till the last one, I simply knew you will be great guests. I truly enjoyed working on your program and together with you and Ivan changing some parts of the program on the spot. Thank you for being so flexible, full of understanding and for having confidence in us - this is the reason why you experienced ''True Croatia'' and Ivan and me - we are more than happy having guests like you...
See you soon.
Regards from Zagreb, Marina

Reviewed April 14, 2016

In March me and my friend made a trip through Croatia and Slovenia. This experience was simply amazing. We had exceptional and unique support from Marina Juras and her Cromotion agency that gave us many valuable and important tips and in order to facilitate our visit to Croatia.
Our tour within Croatia and Slovenia was superb, beautiful and our guide Katarina could not be better. Worship, informative and super dedicated. Thank you Marina and Katarina…. until the next time. You are simply the best!

Hello from Zagreb

thank you for such great words, thank you for coming to Croatia and letting us provide you such a good experience. Katarina also wants to thank you and says hello to you and your wife.
it was a pleasure to organize a tour for guests like you. Bye, Marina

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Wonderful, more wonderful and the most wonderful! Day trip on Plitvice lakes organized by Cromotion agency was simply wonderful! Plitvice Lakes are miracle of nature and worth of sseing!! Especially with Cromotion agency, they are really great! Wearey attentive, careful, professional, friendly... We had superb guide Ivan who was so passionate about his work and great wide knowledge! Thank you so much for this experience.

1  Thank Katarina F

Hello there!
We wish to thank you for this great review! We are more than happy that you enjoyed your time in Croatia and we hope you will come back again someday...
Many kisses from Cromotion team.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Those 7 days we spent in Croatia were among the most beautiful in our lives. Thank you so much Cromotion team travel for letting us experience Croatian destinations together with you. From the first days at Dubrovnik airport, till the last one in Zagreb, everything was just perfect!. Hotels, our itinerary, food, wines, sceneries nature and multitude of history...Simply amazing! We are more than satisfied with everything. Our guide Maja was very friendly, professional but still funny and full of knowledge about everything, not only on Croatia and Croatian history. The fish in Dubrovnik and oysters in Ston were simply delicious. Local food called ''peka'', veal and lamb in a domestic household Jurlinovi dvori – the most natural and picturesque place in the world, it was fantastic. And Croatian national wines are among best we tried. We are so happy we found Cromotion and we will travel with you guys every time!

Dear Jean,
you were simply the best! And simply - simple :-) From the very beginning we had great communication, everything went so easy with you and I really loved you being in Croatia and other countries. I am so happy because of your happiness. And your words means everything to me and motivates my team and me to work even better. Maja truly enjoyed traveling with you. Thank you for being so kind and wonderful guests.
Many hugs from sunny Zagreb