1,440 results
All reviews diana bar mimara museum tour group indoor pool old town large hotel front desk staff breakfast buffet upgraded to a suite bit dated fitness center business trip city centre tram stop wi fi the main square conference
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Stayed here two nights in May. The hotel and room were very clean and we had a nice spacious room We had a corner room with a nice view of the city. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the bed actually had a top sheet and not just a duvet which I personally do not like. We usually have to deconstruct the duvet so as not to be too hot. We very much enjoyed the buffet meals available for breakfast and dinner at the hotel. The hotel is located within easy walking distance( 20-25 minutes) of city square. I can easily recommend this Westin and would stay here again when back in Zagreb.

Room tip: We enjoyed the corner room for the view.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
darkor845, General Manager at The Westin Zagreb, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

On behalf of The Westin Zagreb Hotel, I would like to thank you for choosing us and for taking your time to share such a warm feedback.
I am indeed delighted to learn that your expectations have been met and that our team delivered a pleasant experience. I have also taken note regarding the duvet.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

2 of us stayed as part of a tour for 2 nights in May 2019.

Location about 15 minutes walk to town centre though the Botanical Gardens, which are worth a visit, are 3 minutes away in the opposite direction.

Room had good wardrobe space, proper coat hangers, iron and ironing board, safe, fridge and tea making facilities. Bed was comfortable with lots of covers (if necessary). Plenty of power points. Though the wall was stained with spilled coffee marks.

Good shower in the bathroom and, pleasant surprise ... a bath !

Buffet meals - plenty of food and good variety, but sometimes lukewarm, breakfast especially. Drinks service at diiner very slow, as was service in the bar. Not enough staff. Otherwise satff were very pleasant and helpful.

Spacious foyer, excellent and speedy lifts, comfortable seats in the lobby area. Modern inside (not to look at from the outside), holds conferences so can get busy at time.

Would go back if food was hotter and I could get a drink !

Room tip: Don't think you well get spectacular views because of location - unless on 17th floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for choosing The Westin Zagreb hotel and for finding time to share such a warm feedback.
Your review has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.
travels bring you back to Zagreb.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

Stayed at the Westin twice in the last 2 weeks...found the staff to be very accomodating and helpful and friendly. One note , be sure to bring electric adapters as there is no USB ports or 110V in most rooms. Within walking distance to the City Center in Zagreb and and easy tram ride as well..the tram stop is right next to the hotel so it is very conveint. Would definately stay at the Westin again.

Room tip: Best rooms are the "apartments", i.e. seperate sitting area and bedroom with larger bathroom and walk in shower.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
darkor845, General Manager at The Westin Zagreb, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Thank you very much for choosing The Westin Zagreb hotel and for finding time to share your feedback.
I am very happy that you have found, location and our hotel staff up to your satisfaction.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Zagreb.

Kindest regards

Reviewed May 24, 2019

I stayed only 1 night at this hotel booked by my tour group. Reception was helpful and lobby looks great. However the room furniture is a little worn and the bed mattress was sunken and certainly should have been replaced. Bath robes had edges that were frayed. Breakfast was good with lots of choices. Location is near the old town and there is a casino next to the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
darkor845, General Manager at The Westin Zagreb, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2019

On behalf of The Westin Zagreb hotel I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent stay.
I am very glad that you found up to your satisfaction our hotel staff,location and breakfast.
I have also taken note regarding furniture and bathrobe. We would do our best to improve it.
Thank you very much once again for sharing your feedback and I am looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

The hotel and rooms are very nice. We are here with a tour group along with two or three other tour groups. The restaurant opens at 06:30 and by 7:00 you can not get a table to sit at. They are slow cleaning tables, we cleaned our own just so we could eat. They are also slow at refilling the food trays so you have to wait to get some things. It is not a place that I would recommend

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
darkor845, General Manager at The Westin Zagreb, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

On behalf of The Westin Zagreb hotel I would like to thank you for finding time to share the impressions of your stay.
Accept our apologies regarding the experience with breakfast that you have had.
I reviewed your feedback with our food&beverage manager and we will do our best to improve it.

I hope to have a possibility to welcome you back in order to create better experience with The Westin Zagreb hotel.