1,342 results
All reviews piano bar indoor pool nice hotel old town breakfast buffet comfortable bed business trip old style comfortable stay city centre the main square min walk tram stop vera renovation conference sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I have been staying in Sheraton, Zagreb for almost 20 years and it feels always like coming home. It really means a lot when at arrival the bellboys hurry to shake my hand and with a smile welcome me again. Kristina and Marijana in the bar are very friendly and going the extra mile with smiles and great service. Rooms are super clean and spacious, restaurant serves amazing food and breakfast is just spectacular. Last, but most important, a big Thank you to Mrs. Vera Puncec and her dedication to assist on room requests and last minute changes. This all differs Sheraton Zagreb from other hotels and putting it in it's own league.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Hi Tea,

Thank you for your many years of loyalty to the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel. Your fantastic review is all that more important to us. It's great that you feel at home because you deserve nothing but the best. You're tremendously kind to have taken the time to post your impressions on TripAdvisor. I've shared the details of your testimony to Vera @ the Front Office, Katarina and Marjana in the Piano Bar, as well as the rest of my team. They were delighted, and all smiles.

We look forward to your next visit.

Sincerest best!

Reviewed June 8, 2019

This is a very old hotel and has east european qualities in it. The rooms are large, the facilities need to be updated. The hotel has a worn out look and desperately need to be modernised. Very centrally located and a very imporatmt place in Zagreb.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Dear Ranga M,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel as your accommodation venue in Croatia's Capital. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. The property has been completely refurbished in cycles over the course of the past 3 years. Our suites do have a traditional aesthetic feel to them. They are by no means worn and dated. As I always say, calls on interior design are subjective. In any event, I hope you'll be revisiting us soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here one night after travelling from Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar in Croatia. The hotel exceeded my expectations by giving a spotless room, comfy bed and delicious breakfast buffet.

Staff is polished, friendly and efficient. So well done!

Will come back again when I come back to Zagreb.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Emily,

Thank you for choosing to stay @ the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel and I really appreciate your taking the time to post this review. It's great to hear we delivered on a spot on stay. I look forward to welcoming you back when you do revisit us.

My very best to you!

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Came on a group tour and stayed here for 1night. Room is ok, location is exceptional, bed is comfortable and breakfast is fine. The only thing I don’t understand is why the Sheraton has a security guard on our floor just outside the lift area despite the lift using the security card. Is it because the city is not safe or due to something else? Nevertheless, having stayed in many Spg properties, this service is very special for a Sheraton of any kind. I would recommend tour groups to continue staying here when in Zagreb.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear G_Intl_Travel,

Thank you for staying with us, as well as for sharing your impressions with the TripAdvisor community. It's a delight to hear you enjoyed your stay thoroughly and you're very kind to communicate through such a positive recommendation. It's much appreciated. As for the security guard you saw at the lift landing area, I can assure you it has nothing to do with security issues in the city. Zagreb is as safe a city as they come. The individual you saw was a plain clothes police officer on security detail for a high level foreign dignitary that was visiting Zagreb in an official capacity. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel.

Sincerest best regards!

Reviewed June 5, 2019

when I entered the Hotel I smelled something strange but got used to it. But my room was stinking disgusting. After one night I was full of a skin rash. I first did not know where it came from. I asked for changing the room. The new room was ok and my skin rash after sleeping in this room gone.
Eating was average, not so tasty. I was used to much better meals in croatia.
I can not really recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Good afternoon infoG1135DY.

I appreciate your taking the time to express your opinion, and it's regrettable your experience was so poor. There isn't much I can comment in respect to the points you've brought up because it's impossible to trace your stay and look into what may have happened. I can only regret that I didn't have an opportunity to manage your issues whilst you were with us. Bad odour is not a general issue at this property. That much I do know, and I have absolutely no records of any guest reporting a skin rash that has anything to do with the property. In any event, I'm sorry about your disappointment, and I trust you're better now.