Sheraton Zagreb Hotel
$84
$131
$124
  • Pool
Hotel Tomislavov dom(Zagreb)(Great Value!)
$49
$47
  • Pool
1,091 results
All reviewspiano barexecutive floorindoor poolcomfortable bedbusiness tripold townbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelold stylecity centrecomfortable stayroom was largereception deskthe main squaremin walkupper towntrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I am gold Starwood preferred member, they could not recognize that. And was told they give 15% off food and laundry charges. Then I ask to confirm again I was told that is not true, and if they give me it would come out from the front desk clerk's pay check. And it was not enough that front desk manager Mrs. Ivanka argued with me loudly in the lobby. I felt insulted by her rudeness and attitude. I thought it was very unprofessional of her to talk to any guest. And cleaning was not at par either.

Room Tip: None. I hope by now they would have fired that manager. Under sink lots of water stains specially the room I was in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank quest123
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear Guest123,

Thank you for sharing your impressions. It's unfortunate that your experience with our F.O. Manager was such a disappointment. Professionalism, and the Sheraton brand philosophy of connecting with our guests is our M.O., and we obviously missed out on the opportunity to connect with you. I was under the impression that we'd reached an acceptable form of indemnification in direct correspondence with you, but it appears that I'm mistaken. I've addressed your concerns with my FOM and I can assure you that scenarios the likes of this one will never recurr.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The staff here is extremely rude! Get used to it. From the front desk to the waiters, they all act like they're doing you a favor!

The only other worst hotel in Zagreb is the Hotel Inter-Continental! That hotel is absolutely THE WORST HOTEL IN ZAGREB from top to bottom. Everything there is absolutely ridiculous!

The hotel and rooms are nice, but only if you get a good one. If you don't, demand a better one. Complain to management, that helped me. The room service is 24 hours, but it's just ok.

This hotel would do if I was pressed for something, but it certainly wouldn't be my first choice. Also, the restaurant in the lobby is a joke! I had guests coming at 2pm, they had a buffet out, but the waiter kept trying to lie to me telling me it wasn't open! He clearly didn't want to work! But he sure got the bill right away! I had to first walk to the front desk and complain to a manager before he agreed to start working! It was a nightmare! And the food was terrible!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear TheJurisDoctor,

I appreciate your taking the time to post your impressions. It's unfortunate we didn't make the connection with you - what a shame. I'll do a trace of your stay and look into the interaction issues you apparently had with our front office and F&B operational staff. I've made a note of, and will look into your remark regarding the buffet in the restaurant. To make a long story short, I'd like nothing more than to demonstrate that we are and can do better. Do come back - I assure you we'll deliver on a true Sheraton experience!

Regards,
Sheraton Zagreb GM

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was here for 4 nights. It is rare in European busy city to find a place that has a comfortable bed, provides peace and quiet. Top marks!
To add to the experience, all the staff were very welcoming, helpful and courteous.
The Halal menu is an added bonus and there are some very nice options to choose from.
I will certainly recommend the hotel to any muslims visiting Zagreb and concerned with finding halal food. The staff are well trained and provide prayer mats, Quran and quibla directions.
All in all a great experience...... well done Sheraton!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Travelgurust,

Thank you so much for posting your impressions. Your too kind, and I have to say this positive feedback is a tremendous source of motivation. I'm so glad we made such a great connection with you. Come back soon - the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel eagerly awaits your return.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable large rooms, quiet with good beds and nice toilets. The furniture is a bit worn out and should be replaced, but it wasn't a problem for me. The breakfast is good and also had a good fish and desert for lunch. The staff is also very helpful and nice.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Fatmir S
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Fatmir,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay @ the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, and hope that we will be reconnecting soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Room was comfortable and quiet with a good bed, the food was excellent, and the staff were always very friendly and helpful. However, the hotel has a very dated look to it and needs a facelift. The stay was enjoyable and I have no complaints, but this is not a five star hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the inside away from the street if you want a window that opens. Either inside or outside rooms are quiet.
Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank TheOtherAthens

Dear Sheraton Zagreb patron,

I appreciate the time you took to share your impressions; thank you for caring. It's great to hear we made the connection, and that we succeeded in making your stay a pleasant experience. I'm very proud of my staff, and I thank you for communicating through your satisfaction with the level of professionalism and service we provided you with. As far as product goes, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are rolling out a consequential refurbishment of public areas, F&B outlets and guest-rooms. I hope we'll have the opportunity to reconnect soon - do come back!