This hotel is very pricey. I recommend it for the following reasons:
1) close to historic Zagreb
2) modern services (print boarding passes, wake-up calls, TV stations, taxis available immediately, concierge, maps, etc...)
3) The entire hotel is smoke-free.
4) The beds are very comfortable.
The only downside is that due to its central location, you do hear random honking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esplanade Zagreb Hotel built in 1925 for the passengers of the old Orient Express and completely renovated in 2004, features 208 spacious and lavishly furnished rooms and suites. Our Zagreb hotel rooms and suites feature luxurious and convenient amenities such as marble bathrooms, fluffy bathrobes and free super fast Internet access. Esplanade Zagreb accommodations provide the best of both luxury and convenience and are ideal for busy travelers and those seeking rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esplanade Zagreb Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regent Esplanade, Zagreb Hotel Zagreb
- Regent Zagreb
- Zagreb Regent