“Great place to stay”

Apartments My Way
Ranked #100 of 150 Specialty Lodging in Zagreb
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This is a great budget place to stay. It is very clean and spacious. I highly recommend this accommodation to anyone staying in Zagreb. This is more for those people who are with a car might be a bit far to walk.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was there, it was great.. Now I'm confused because im seeing one bad review about same apartment... I was there before one weak and I must say that apartment is so beautifull.. Don't know, may bee people changed something inside, I cant recognize because ewerything is completly new. Ok, I was about 4 days there and it was one great expereance. Apartments is not in center of Zagareb, but you can see that on the map on their web site: www.apartmanimyway.com... In ewening is the best, it is silent and from the garden you have natural panorama of all Zagareb! My expereance is great... I hope that i will know howe to atach photos here...

Room Tip: Ewery apartment is special and unique...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank OnTheRoad492
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We spent one night in "Two-Bedroom Apartment".

Interior, furniture, equipment were not "high end" but everithing was quite workable. Shower cabin had no door or curtain on one side. It looked home-made. Kitchen was equiped with gas stove without electric striking, but there where now matches in the apartments. The stove was connected with gas balloon, which was located right here in the kithchen. I found this solution not safety. Microwave was located on the kitchen tabletop, but there were no wall outlets nearby. So we had to move microwave to another side of the living room (kitchen was combined with the living room). We put it on the chair near wall outlet - it was the single way to use microwave.

Nevertheless apartment was rather large and well equipped. There were two separate bed rooms. Beds were large and comfortable. There where two balconies, but we have no opportunity to use them by reason of very bad weather.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Best apartment to stay for the short time..
Gr8 host !
We ll come beck again ,.... On A gr8 location , thay have gr8 rooms of any tip !
I was with my friends !
We hade gr8 time there and the host let us to use the barbecue and the garden it was realy gr8 !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends