Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Raftrek Adventure Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Raftrek Adventure Travel
from $46.18
from $46.18
from $334.81
from $40.41
More Info
All reviews zrmanja river sea kayaking canoe safari activity holiday white water rafting great fun water level perfect holiday national park start point beautiful nature clear water amazing guide a lot of fun plitvice lakes rapids canyon
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Great day out, overall, really easy going, no experience required. Not exactly white water but a really great day out. Would highly recommend for groups, couples and families of all kinds. Its very well organised, the equipment is good and the instructors are friendly and entertaining.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We went kayaking on the Zrmanja river. We had no experience whatsoever, but had a blast! All in all, it was a well organized (and funny) trip, recommended for everyone.

Date of experience: September 2017
Raftrek_team, Public Relations Manager at Raftrek Adventure Travel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Koen,
thank you for your review. It has captured perfectly what we are trying to achieve - a fun experience for everyone!
We hope to see you again!
The Raftrek Team

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

That was my first time kayaking with my sister and it was truly amazing. Our guide was Marco such a nice and funny guy. I really recommend raftrek adventure and kayaking on mreznica river a beautiful river with clear water.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Really great fun day out for the family. Beautiful location and friendly helpful instructors.Our youngest daughter has a learning disability and although it was quite challenging for her, our instructor was really helpful. The whole family loved it!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I had read many great reviews for Raftrek and I was not disappointed by our experience. Before I booked I had got in touch with the Raftrek team to ask their advice about which of their kayaking trips would best suit our family. I received useful advice promptly and the booking process was easy. When I looked on their website there was a little confusion about where we should meet the guides, again this was quickly cleared up by the Raftrek team and they confirmed that they were looking to simplify the location information.

This really was one of the highlights of our trip to Croatia. When we arrived at the meet location there were a lot of us there, the guides split us into two groups; one with younger families and the other group that we went with were mostly in their twenties, which was great for our teenage kids. The guides were knowledgable and I felt completely safe in their company. They also liked to have a joke with everyone which really helped to break the ice.

At the start of this trip there is the option of 2 rather large jumps, one 8 metres, one 5 metres, all of my family joined in with this except me, I felt too scared to take the leap, thankfully I didn't 'have' to jump so took the option of the scramble down the path instead. I did get the chance to try a 3.5 metre jump later on which somehow didn't feel quite as scary. There were 2 or 3 opportunities to swim on this trip (which was welcome on a hot day) and lots of small waterfalls that were fun to kayak down. I'm afraid that my son and me didn't make the best canoe partners and ended up zig-zagging from one side of the river to another. The group didn't leave us behind and our guide (sorry I don't remember his name) put our canoe on tow until we felt more confident, which meant we didn't feel like we were holding the rest of the group up.

This trip is only 4km long so you don't need to worry about your arms aching the next day, but during the 3 hours on the water there is a lot packed in. Once we returned back to base we were invited to join the guides and the group they were transferring back to to their hostel to sit, relax and chat which was a lovely end to the day. When we return to Croatia I'm very tempted to book one of the Activity holidays.

Date of experience: August 2017

Dear Sophie,
thank you for your very detailed review and for taking the time to do research on us before you even started the activity. We are very happy to hear that you weren't disappointed and that we've met your expectations.
See you on one of our other activities!
The Raftrek Team