All reviews city break visiting zagreb star hotel perfect location great hotel soap pros cons igor amenities wifi guests airport shower breakfast centre
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well, I’m not fussy with hotels in general but this one is definitely not a 4 star hotel. Maybe a 2 star would be a better qualification for its facilities and services. The location is amazing! But that’s it!
Breakfast was complicated. Breakfast room small and cramped with tables. The buffet was not diversified and there weren’t enough cups or glasses for so many guests. Queue for coffee, queue for bread, queues for practically anything you wanted on your plate! When it generally takes me 30 minutes to have breakfast, here it took me almost an hour.
Room service did not existe. We ended up with no toilet paper and no soap.
Even after we complained we still didn’t get soap nor toilet paper! Even our shampoo, condicionar and bath shower gel bottles weren’t repositioned! That’s pretty ridiculous! Our room wasn’t cleaned once during our entire stay!
I also noticed that the reception desk clerk (who spoke Spanish, Portuguese, English while I did my check in so he probably speaks other languages as well) was the same guy cleaning the vacant rooms! Awkward don’t you think!
Well, I have told all this to my travel agent so that she won’t recommend this hotel as a 4 star hotel anymore to any of her clients.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I stayed at the Hotel Park 45 for 4 nights. Our first impressions were WOW! The staff who greeted us, Bruno and Robert went the 'extra mile' and answered all our questions. Our room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. Our room faced the main street but with the double glazed windows, noise was limited. Breakfast was a delicious, with the menu changing daily. We would like to thank Igor, Bruno, Robert, Petra, Ana and Zeljka for a wonderful stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What a gem of a place. Firstly, the directions on the website from the airport were excellent and we got off the tram stop and facing us was the hotel. Same stop to go to the square, so easy and just 4 kuna, approx 50p. Despite being by the main road, the hotel was quiet.
Everything at the hotel was new, clean and comfortable. We had all we needed in the room.
Reception staff were very polite, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was freshly made, topped up on a regular basis and plentiful.
We would strongly recommend this hotel if you are staying in zagreb.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you are fussy or spoilt you will probably moan that the restaurant is too small or you have to access the hotel with the same access as cars or the car parking is expensive but don’t let all those comments put you off this is great value for a great central location and the service is friendly and excellent
Don’t hesitate to choose this place

Reviewed July 11, 2019

This is a great hotel in a very good location. It’s very clean and modern. The best part was the staff. They were outstanding in helping us in any way possible. If I ever come back to Zagreb I will certainly try to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hotel_Park45_Zagreb, Front Office Manager at Hotel Park 45, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a nice review.
Feedback is highly important and always welcomed. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Nice to know you had a wonderful time and thank you for all the compliments.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon to make your stay even better.

Best wishes,