“Perfect Croatian food”

Konoba Didov San - Gornji grad
Ranked #34 of 1,064 Restaurants in Zagreb
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Eastern European, Croatian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the tripadvisor page taverns Didov san ( grandfather's dream ) Meet part of our gastronomy and the specifics of the restaurant
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

I am coming back to Didov san with wife and friends, and get amazed each time by the great food, as well as awesome service. This place is a must, for locals (as myself) and Zagreb visitors. Not to forget, few days ago we had Hobotnica ispod peke (octopus) - absolutely amazing. Try for starter Ustipci and Sir iz misine (bagels with traditional cheese from goat skin).
Hope this helps.

1  Thank Tomislav B

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

After wandering the medieval historical part of Zagreb do finish your journey with an awesome meal in this restaurant. Interesting location in a side alley on the Upper town with nice interior design and friendly staff. The portions of the food are big and extremly tasty. The best soparnik I have ever eaten in my life!.A proper meal with heart and soul. Enjoy!

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Would recommend as a visit. Staff very accomodating and friendly. We had grandma's pan and grandads pan. Both very good and filling. The bill was inexpensive and you get a free fridge magnet to end the meal with. Our second favourite place in zagreb.

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited the restaurant and loved it. The food was great, very tasty. The waiter was very nice and suggested different special meals.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Last week I was in Zagreb with some friends. The food was very tasty, the interior was very good and the personnel was friendly. The only thing I didn't like was that the food was coming very slow and we had to wait a bit for it.
Prices are reasonable.
You should try the Ustipci and the Biska rakija.
Would have a dinner there again next time when I'm in Zagreb.

Date of visit: May 2016