“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Review of Trilogija

Trilogija
Ranked #11 of 790 Restaurants in Zagreb
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Zagreb, Croatia
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

In case you are bored with good old Zagreb cuisine, this is one of the best places in town to visit. Choice of meals is limited by 'what is on the market today' and there is no standard menu. I personally love this approach and quite enjoy hearing the daily offer. Visiting this restaurant a few times I had an opportunity to assure myself Trilogija stays at the top. Choice of wine is as excellent as the choice of innovative meals and very good presentation. Ambiance is quite different than what I'm used seeing around Zagreb. Bravo!

• Visited March 2013

Zagreb, Croatia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Restaurant with excellent food specialties and a wide selection of quality wines sold by the glass. When we arrived the restaurant was full but friendly waiter treated us an appetizer with a request to wait about ten minutes to get a table free. Restaurant to recommend

1 Thank Petra K
London
“Fantastic food,definitely a place to go in Zagreb!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

When a restaurant knows it's wine you know the rest of the service will be great and at Trilogija this is no exception. The food is all freshly sourced from the market daily so you know what you will be getting will be flavoursome and seasonal. I had an amazing piece of bonita fish & my partner had very tender beef cheeks. The desserts were great too but the only drawback was they poured me a glass of dessert wine without asking if I wanted it first! It was a great wine however,so just be wary of it! Over all a great dining experience with great food.

1 Thank nomadicnomad
Athens, Greece
“Good but not No1”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The restaurant is located in a very nice place (upper town, although you cannot see much from inside). Checking from here that this restaurant is by far No1 in Zagreb probably created great expectations. The food is good, however the portions are small and a little overpriced. So if you are feeling really hungry you should either raise your budget or visit another place. They have a variety of good wines. The service was good, the waiter very polite and helpful, speaking English fluently. Very good but not a ''must" choice.

2 Thank liliangeorg82
Zurich, Switzerland
“Lovely!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Together with a couple of friends, I have recently had dinner at Trilogija. Despite the fact that the arrangements I’ve made over the email in advance were somehow changed on the spot, and both the menu and the wines adjusted, we’ve had excellent time! Two gentlemen that were supporting us for the evening were extremely helpful, very professional and knowledgeable, but kind, spontaneous and friendly at the same time and always willing to help with the smile. Our table was not ready when we’ve arrived, but we were warmly invited to the bar and had an excellent private little spot with nice prosecco to start the evening. What followed was a surprise 3 courses dinner and all 3 dishes – cheese with truffle mouse for the start, shrimp mango risotto and the veal with polenta – were excellent! I have asked for a birthday cake in advance and we’ve got a lovely light fruit and cream cake that served as a wonderful desert to our menu. Despite the fact that dinner was running late and it was almost midnight when we finally bid goodbye, we’ve never had a feeling that we were rushed out or that any of the two waiters would like us to finish. Special thanks and all the best also to the chef who surprised us at some point by stopping and congratulating before leaving – it was his birthday too! All in all I wish some other of my Zagreb (or other) gastronomic experiences would be as round and memorable as this one – I’ll be certainly back!

• Visited March 2013