Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $56.66
from $434.96
from $282.07
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

We contacted Marko before we left Australia so easy to organise. Then on arrival to Zagreb on time and reliable to our accommodation. We then used this service again to take us to Opatija and return to Zagreb. The cars are in excellent/clean condition. Very professional. Highly recommend this company. Thanks again.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

We have booked our transfer online just a couple days prior our departure. In Zagreb airport by the time we were through custom and received our luggage the driver was waiting for us. He took care of our cases and in no time we were on our way to the hotel.
The van was clean and spacious for four of us. Driver experienced, polite and quite fluent speaking English.
Thanks for the perfect service!
Michael from Chicago, USA

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2019

I was looking for transfer services from/to hotel/airport in Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik for my group of 20 VIP tourists and found Marko's company on internet. I saw great reviews on Trip Advisor and through working with Marko and his team I am now convinced that all the reviews are true and would use this company for transfers again. Vehicles that my guests were driving in are new, comfortable and clean and also we had professional, safe and great English speaking drivers. So if you plan to travel to Croatia I would definitely reccommend Zagreb Transfer & Tours company because I could lean on them and know that my guests are in good hands. Thank you very much for providing me great service and support! Vesna

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2019

Excellent service and reasonably priced. Great communications from Marko who upgraded our transport fOC on the return.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

We had Marko as our driver/ guide. We enjoyed the entire time from the pick-up at the Zagreb airport for transfer to Plitvice Lakes, the guided tour of the lakes the next morning and finally transfer on to Split. Marko was an excellent guide in the Plitvice Lakes Park. We did 4 hours under his guidance in the park and felt like we did the park justice as we had such a short timeframe in which to visit. He had excellent commentary about the park and was genuinely pleasant person to spend time with in the spectacular setting that is Plitvice Lakes. I had excellent communication with Zagreb transfers and highly recommend based on that and our time with Marko.