Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $56.66
from $434.96
from $282.07
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2019

I was looking for transfer services from/to hotel/airport in Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik for my group of 20 VIP tourists and found Marko's company on internet. I saw great reviews on Trip Advisor and through working with Marko and his team I am now convinced that all the reviews are true and would use this company for transfers again. Vehicles that my guests were driving in are new, comfortable and clean and also we had professional, safe and great English speaking drivers. So if you plan to travel to Croatia I would definitely reccommend Zagreb Transfer & Tours company because I could lean on them and know that my guests are in good hands. Thank you very much for providing me great service and support! Vesna

Reviewed October 1, 2019

Excellent service and reasonably priced. Great communications from Marko who upgraded our transport fOC on the return.

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

We had Marko as our driver/ guide. We enjoyed the entire time from the pick-up at the Zagreb airport for transfer to Plitvice Lakes, the guided tour of the lakes the next morning and finally transfer on to Split. Marko was an excellent guide in the Plitvice Lakes Park. We did 4 hours under his guidance in the park and felt like we did the park justice as we had such a short timeframe in which to visit. He had excellent commentary about the park and was genuinely pleasant person to spend time with in the spectacular setting that is Plitvice Lakes. I had excellent communication with Zagreb transfers and highly recommend based on that and our time with Marko.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

We had two 80 year old elder with us so we need a van to get to the Plitvice Lake. Frane and Daljo were really friendly and thoughtful! We had a really great time in Zagreb with their help and my Grandpa and Grandma had really great and comfortable experience here. Thank you!
我們有兩個80歲的老人所以並不能走太多路。整整兩天的行程都是在這間公司的車上度過的,他們很貼心的為老人家準備了下車的腳蹬!兩個老人非常開心,也對札格瑞布留下了很好的印象!謝謝你們!

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We had 2 days of private transfer and tour from Zagreb to Ljubljana which were rather expensive. Communication with the company before booking and during our tours was excellent. Our local guide in Zagreb- Marijana and in Ljubljana- Susanna were both wonderful and we loved the tours with them. They were both very happy and proud to show us their hometowns. I would give both of them 5 stars!

Unfortunately our driver/guide for the two days- Vjeran was awful. Despite reviewing the itinerary with him at initial pickup and then 2 more times, it was still disorganized and the information he provided to us was incorrect. For example, he told us Ljubljana Castle was part of the local walking tour, which it wasn’t. We barely managed to run up there for some photos. In addition, his time planning made absolutely no sense and there was no way we could make it to the all the sites starting at 10 am, which was his suggestion, though we asked 3 times if we should start earlier. We ended up skipping the gorges because of the rain but there was no way we would have made it time-wise anyway. We spent 45 minutes waiting for our local guide and would have gone to see some sites if he had told us that he had requested a time change and she wasn’t able to fully accommodate.

The other issue was that instead of taking us as close to the entrances as possible and picking us up from there, he made us go find him at cafes that were convenient for him. We walked over 15 minutes in the rain down slippery steps to the cafe that he said was “just over there”. Then later again back to the same cafe from another direction in the rain to find him so he could walk with us even further to his car which was NOT parked “1 minute away” like he said. My friend and I love walking and touring but it was unexpectedly cold and rainy and if we wanted to trek around on foot, we wouldn’t have paid that much money to hire a private driver. Our other guides/drivers have always taken such good care of us. After our local Ljubljana tour, our local guide Susanna called him to ask him to pick us up later near the castle and he actually refused. She had to argue with him to make him agree to it because he wanted us to walk back across town to meet him instead.

To make it even worse, he had a terrible attitude, especially for someone in the customer service industry. He was visibly so mad about picking us up where we were requested that from the time he picked us up until he dropped us off at the airport (40 min), he didn’t say a single word, not even hello or goodbye. In addition, he’s not friendly or sociable. His idea of starting a conversation was: “Is Anna Faris’ breasts fake?” This is not in the middle of a conversation, as had barely spoken to us, but out of the blue. Pretty inappropriate in my opinion, especially when the customers are 2 women. I know that being a driver/guide is just a job like any other, but at least while you’re working, be professional about it.

It’s a shame that there’s no way to separate reviews for our local guides and the company itself, but based on our experience, we would not recommend this company. I would have given 1 star but added an extra for our local guides.

1  Thank ccyy4