“undercooked pasta... overpriced food”
Review of Spaghetti Company

Spaghetti Company
Ranked #800 of 1,042 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Poduyane
Description: Spaghetti Company is the right choice if you are looking for good food and excellent service. We have tried on every detail so that everything to be perfect for you.
san diego
“undercooked pasta... overpriced food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food we ordered was not cooked properly. The prices was high and I'd recommend other italian restraunts in the area. Of course this is located in the City Dept. Store- and the store here are high class. On positive note- this was located in a quiet part of mall- and nice atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

What a change well cooked imaginative food and wine with reasonable prices, and pleasant service from a young staff.
There are several branches I ate my best diner in Sofia at the one in and in the courtyard of the City Dept Store Shopping Centre.

Visited June 2013
Sofia, Bulgaria
“I do not like this place”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

As a new restaurant I was curious about it... so tried it. It was terrible place. So I gave a second chance... same result...
What happened: I ordered something form the menu, the waiter brought me something different. I asked why - no response.
You do not need to know about the bill - to high...

The place itself was nice but too crowdy. For business - definitely no.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Georgi G
Dushanbe, Tajikistan
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Everything we ordered was tasty, and service was relatively quick. The atmosphere in the restaurant is relaxing and quiet.

Visited October 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good Italian food in town”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The taste of food is good however you cannot always find all what is written in the menu, especially I could never eat the chef's specials when I arrived after 1pm.

Visited June 2012