“Small menu but good dishes”
Review of Brasserie - CLOSED

Brasserie
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oborishte
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Small menu but good dishes”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

many dishes were not available , it s a pity especially if you are vegetarian like me , but the truth is that the food is very good , the service really good , nice atmosphere

Visited February 2013

• Greek first
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Very pleasant place but poor choice in the menu. However it was very delicious”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very good place to rest but few dishes in the menu. The atmosphere is cool. Modern and art place to relax at the end of the day

• Visited February 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
“Expensive, but well worth it!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I ordered three courses and every course was more delicious than the last! Great food! Definitley try the warm goat cheese appetizer and all of their soups are phenomenal. Be prepared for the bill, but you should try it at least once while you are in Sofia.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank CakeFace1977
“Used to b e good”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

A cool half Japanese, half Bulgarian guy used to own this place, and it was GREAT. He then sold out, and it's gone downhill. Atmosphere is cool, there is a nice summer garden area, but generally it's become average.

1 Thank SteveInCEE
London, United Kingdom
“The food was perfect”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Was trying to find another restaurant I had previously visited when I found the brasserie, really glad I didn't find the one I was looking for as it was such a good experience here. The place is very stylish with a very inviting garden, although it was too cold to sit there this time.

Not speaking Bulgarian I have found it can be hit a miss in Sofia but the waitress, who was lovely and looked after us really well, spoke good English and the restaurant had English menus.

The Menu is short but very well thought out and there were many dishes I would have loved to try. In the end I chose the Duck breast with sage risotto and I was not disappointed it was perfectly cooked and tasted delicious.

At about £15 each including drinks, starter, mains and dessert I think is great value, especially as the quality of the food was exceptional.

I travel to Sofia regularly on business and I will be back here again as soon as I can.

• Visited January 2013