“Not as good as previous ratings suggest. But still ok.”
Review of Brasserie - CLOSED

Brasserie
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oborishte
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Menu was limited but what we had was very nice. I had beef and my wife had spicy soup. We sat in back garden which was nice but no real atmosphere. Staff were good. Overall it was nice, but not up to previous ratings.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

A group of us dined one evening on the front patio. The setting was OK but frankly some of the odors from the park didn't enhance the dining experience. I understand they have another patio in back that may be a better spot. The food however was wonderful and the service attentive. We had the tapas and several entres and all were first rate. Prices are very reasonable too. I recommend you try it.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I ate dinner here and had the white bean and pork belly soup and crispy cauliflower, both of which were very good. I also had a half bottle of the No Man Land's wine (Bulgarian), which I enjoyed. They have a large patio in the front and another one in the back. Service was friendly. The only thing was the music was a little loud for dinnertime, but I've come to realize that's standard for Sofia.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Sat outside away from the restaurant. I read a few reviews that say the food is on par with New York, I wouldn't go that far although I feel that it was good. The dessert was incredible...Had a peach pie that was made with creme brulee on top and the peaches sliced and underneath. It was the highlight of the meal and I would go back again just for that. The service was outstanding...But, we were the only table there on a Friday evening...

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Some kind of fusion cuisine, but the dishes are well prepared and it is not too expensive. Try the tapas (a set to be served with white wine, another one with red wine). They have a nice garden, unfortunately surrounded by buildings but that is probably inevitable in the city center, the service is good and the food ok.

2  Thank armvand