All reviewsclose to the airportfree mini barnice hotelbusiness tripcoca colasmall gymcity centrefree shuttle serviceairport hotelroom serviceshuttle busbusy roadshopping mallcomfortable bedscomfortable stayrooms are bigminibar
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great hotel, very comfortable, perfect location. The attention to detail in design is first class. Exceptional quality in all aspects of the room and public areas. The staff are highly professional, helpful, courteous and interested.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We (me and my wife) had our wedding in Metropolitan. We had the best service from the staff and the best preparation for the wedding. After the event we stayed in a hotel suite in Metropolitan and we remain fascinated. We are grateful for the hole event and service before, during and after the wedding.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was my first stay in Metropolitan Hotel Sofia. I choose the hotel in order to surprise my husband for his birthday. We spent a great night in a Junior Suite, it was really comfortable and clean. We also had a dinner in Metropolitan Restaurant and we were so surprised to see that the stаff is so polite and the food was pretty delicious. In the morning we enjoyed the breakfast and also the massages in their SPA center.
I would like to recommend the hotel to everyone who looks for a high quality and excellent service!

Room Tip: Junior suites are very comfortable, clean and luxury
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a recent business trip to Sofia and stayed and Metropolitan hotel. As a recent visitor to Bulgaria I have been in most of the top hotels. This was my first stay at Metropolitan and can definitely state that this is the best hotel in Sofia. It has exquisite interior and is probably the most professionally managed hotel I have ever seen. Staff is very friendly and willing to cooperate in any manner to satisfy the customer, rooms are cleaned to perfection and breakfast is just awesome - it makes your day start with a smile. Apart from the breakfast the restaurant has a state of the art menu and a brilliant chef. The quality of service highly exceeds the price you pay. Will recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to Sofia.

Room Tip: Studios are just perfect for a bit longer stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had a business trip to Bulgaria and I was searching for a suitable hotel. A friend of mine showed me Metropolitan hotel in Sofia and told me it is the best place to stay. When i got there, his words prooved correct. The building is awesome. The atmosphere in the hotel is perfect. The staff is kind and always smiling, and the service - perfect.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business