All reviewsclose to the airportfree mini barnice hotelbusiness tripcoca colasmall gymcity centrefree shuttle serviceairport hotelroom serviceshuttle busbusy roadshopping mallcomfortable bedscomfortable stayrooms are bigminibar
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was my first stay in Metropolitan Hotel Sofia. I choose the hotel in order to surprise my husband for his birthday. We spent a great night in a Junior Suite, it was really comfortable and clean. We also had a dinner in Metropolitan Restaurant and we were so surprised to see that the stаff is so polite and the food was pretty delicious. In the morning we enjoyed the breakfast and also the massages in their SPA center.
I would like to recommend the hotel to everyone who looks for a high quality and excellent service!

Room Tip: Junior suites are very comfortable, clean and luxury
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a recent business trip to Sofia and stayed and Metropolitan hotel. As a recent visitor to Bulgaria I have been in most of the top hotels. This was my first stay at Metropolitan and can definitely state that this is the best hotel in Sofia. It has exquisite interior and is probably the most professionally managed hotel I have ever seen. Staff is very friendly and willing to cooperate in any manner to satisfy the customer, rooms are cleaned to perfection and breakfast is just awesome - it makes your day start with a smile. Apart from the breakfast the restaurant has a state of the art menu and a brilliant chef. The quality of service highly exceeds the price you pay. Will recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to Sofia.

Room Tip: Studios are just perfect for a bit longer stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had a business trip to Bulgaria and I was searching for a suitable hotel. A friend of mine showed me Metropolitan hotel in Sofia and told me it is the best place to stay. When i got there, his words prooved correct. The building is awesome. The atmosphere in the hotel is perfect. The staff is kind and always smiling, and the service - perfect.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We booked this hotel on our way into Bulgaria in July not knowing the area so well we relied on our sat navigation .
This tried to take us threw the centre of Sofia unknown to us at the time, a political demonstration was taking place, after traveling from Croatia a nine our journey, we were exhausted.
Having been given the run around the city streets blocked we gave up and headed towards Pazerchiick where we have a property on the way out of the city we spotted the hotel lit up by its name on top of the building.
We could not access the car park due to the central reservation I crossed the reservation and spoke to a man at reception who did no more but come in my car and help me navigate to the hotel.
This we were very impressed with the room was stunning complete with robes slippers and free mini bar .
The breakfast was fantastic in the morning with bacon sausage eggs and all the trimmings as well as cakes fruit and full continental selection.
The management and staff are superb highly recommendedgg

Room Tip: Choose a high room the views are great
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I travel often to Sofia due to my business and ever stay in different hotels, but this one definitely impressed me. Next time I'll know where to book. It's near the airport and offers free shuttle service (although my flight was delayed from the hotel took care to track information and shuttle was waiting for me at the airport - still wondering how they do that!!!!). Helpful and friendly staff at the reception. Clean rooms with good WiFi connection (at no charge). Sumptuous breakfast and fine dinner (congratulations to the chef - amazing desserts)... Definitely the best business hotel I've ever been...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business