Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Very nice experience!

Thank you Milko for the nice pub craw. Unfortunately we was only 2 but it was nice to have privet... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
Francesconi N
Cannes, France
via mobile
Great tour

We had a really good evening. The first bar we went to wasn’t great, after that the bars were much... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
stephendavis12
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sofia
from $18.56
from $24.20
from $31.46
from $54.45
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

We went on a private pubcrawl during our visit and the guides were great! We asked for some local, crazy bars and they didn’t dissapoint us! Definitely a recommendation if you want a good night out!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019

And then i met with these guys, so friendly, so sharing. Don't miss this opportunity to discover new bars/clubs all night long and make new friends!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

I had a great night on this crawl. Joanna the guide was brilliant and made sure everyone got involved. I met a lot of awesome people on the crawl who I hope to meet up with again in the future.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2018

The tour guide was so awesome, and the alcohol felt unlimited. And even after such a huge program we rushed to a good club to spend the night out. This pub crawl is really worth it, I would recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Nikolay T
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I met a lot of really cool people on this pub crawl. The Bars in Sofia have a very cool vibe compared to other places I have been. Everyone I met spoke English, so that was good for me. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: August 2018