Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
$12.87
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Sofia Pub Crawl
from $12.87
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019

And then i met with these guys, so friendly, so sharing. Don't miss this opportunity to discover new bars/clubs all night long and make new friends!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

I had a great night on this crawl. Joanna the guide was brilliant and made sure everyone got involved. I met a lot of awesome people on the crawl who I hope to meet up with again in the future.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2018

The tour guide was so awesome, and the alcohol felt unlimited. And even after such a huge program we rushed to a good club to spend the night out. This pub crawl is really worth it, I would recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Nikolay T
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I met a lot of really cool people on this pub crawl. The Bars in Sofia have a very cool vibe compared to other places I have been. Everyone I met spoke English, so that was good for me. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had a lot of fun and will probably go again next time I'm in Sofia.

The bars we visited were amazing, I didn't even know where they were before but I loved them. The people (in our tours + bars we visited) were super friendly as well. And the tour guides really knew their stuff. Overall great night, definitely recommended.

Date of experience: September 2018