Open today: Closed
More Information

Ways to Experience Sofia Pub Crawl
from $10.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2018

The tour guide was so awesome, and the alcohol felt unlimited. And even after such a huge program we rushed to a good club to spend the night out. This pub crawl is really worth it, I would recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Nikolay T
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I met a lot of really cool people on this pub crawl. The Bars in Sofia have a very cool vibe compared to other places I have been. Everyone I met spoke English, so that was good for me. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had a lot of fun and will probably go again next time I'm in Sofia.

The bars we visited were amazing, I didn't even know where they were before but I loved them. The people (in our tours + bars we visited) were super friendly as well. And the tour guides really knew their stuff. Overall great night, definitely recommended.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

I was in Sofia with a couple of friends. It was a great night out and it was totally worth it. The guys really made an effort.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Amazing night out. We were a group of 4 people and had a blast. The tour guides were super fun. And the bars they took us to were quite unique. Definitely had a feel for Sofia night life.Will be back for more!

Date of experience: August 2018