Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Very nice experience!

Thank you Milko for the nice pub craw. Unfortunately we was only 2 but it was nice to have privet... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
Francesconi N
Cannes, France
via mobile
Great tour

We had a really good evening. The first bar we went to wasn’t great, after that the bars were much... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
stephendavis12
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sofia
from $18.56
from $24.20
from $31.46
from $54.45
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2018

The tour guide was so awesome, and the alcohol felt unlimited. And even after such a huge program we rushed to a good club to spend the night out. This pub crawl is really worth it, I would recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Nikolay T
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I met a lot of really cool people on this pub crawl. The Bars in Sofia have a very cool vibe compared to other places I have been. Everyone I met spoke English, so that was good for me. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had a lot of fun and will probably go again next time I'm in Sofia.

The bars we visited were amazing, I didn't even know where they were before but I loved them. The people (in our tours + bars we visited) were super friendly as well. And the tour guides really knew their stuff. Overall great night, definitely recommended.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

I was in Sofia with a couple of friends. It was a great night out and it was totally worth it. The guys really made an effort.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Amazing night out. We were a group of 4 people and had a blast. The tour guides were super fun. And the bars they took us to were quite unique. Definitely had a feel for Sofia night life.Will be back for more!

Date of experience: August 2018