Open today: 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Very nice experience!

Thank you Milko for the nice pub craw. Unfortunately we was only 2 but it was nice to have privet... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
Francesconi N
Cannes, France
via mobile
Great tour

We had a really good evening. The first bar we went to wasn’t great, after that the bars were much... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
stephendavis12
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sofia
from $18.52
from $30.19
from $18.58
from $54.33
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had a lot of fun and will probably go again next time I'm in Sofia.

The bars we visited were amazing, I didn't even know where they were before but I loved them. The people (in our tours + bars we visited) were super friendly as well. And the tour guides really knew their stuff. Overall great night, definitely recommended.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

I was in Sofia with a couple of friends. It was a great night out and it was totally worth it. The guys really made an effort.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Amazing night out. We were a group of 4 people and had a blast. The tour guides were super fun. And the bars they took us to were quite unique. Definitely had a feel for Sofia night life.Will be back for more!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I had been to Sofia before, but I had never seen it from this side. Had a blast in all the bars. The tour guides would not leave you the time to get bored. One night was too short though.

I say this is a must for Sofia at this point!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018

My friends and I were in Sofia for the weekend and wanted to go out and explore the night life but had no idea where to go. This was definitely the best decision. We had a lot of fun. The guides were very friendly and fun and they had chosen the best bars. If you're visiting Sofia and want to go out and have fun, this is one of the best pub crawls. 10/10 You'll not be disappointing.