Open today: Closed
More Information

Ways to Experience Sofia Pub Crawl
from $10.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Amazing night out. We were a group of 4 people and had a blast. The tour guides were super fun. And the bars they took us to were quite unique. Definitely had a feel for Sofia night life.Will be back for more!

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I had been to Sofia before, but I had never seen it from this side. Had a blast in all the bars. The tour guides would not leave you the time to get bored. One night was too short though.

I say this is a must for Sofia at this point!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

My friends and I were in Sofia for the weekend and wanted to go out and explore the night life but had no idea where to go. This was definitely the best decision. We had a lot of fun. The guides were very friendly and fun and they had chosen the best bars. If you're visiting Sofia and want to go out and have fun, this is one of the best pub crawls. 10/10 You'll not be disappointing.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The place was nice, high quality drinks and happy atmosphere. I recommend this place to everyone....

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I have tried several pub crawls in Sofia and I must say that this one definitely beats them all. The guides were super friendly and fun.

They showed us some of the top bars and the last club was amazing