Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Very nice experience!

Thank you Milko for the nice pub craw. Unfortunately we was only 2 but it was nice to have privet... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
Francesconi N
Cannes, France
via mobile
Great tour

We had a really good evening. The first bar we went to wasn’t great, after that the bars were much... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
stephendavis12
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sofia
from $18.56
from $24.20
from $31.46
from $54.45
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

What a night! This was my first night Sofia and I was pleasantly surprised. Great atmosphere and the chance of meeting new wonderful people. I would highly recommend this for people who are looking for a great time in the city.

1  Thank 219saarab
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Must do for everyone! Locals, students, tourists.. dont miss the chance to be a part of this community!

1  Thank todorg249
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Amazing night. I got lots of fun, drinking, and I met lots interesting people! If you are in Sofia this is a must do!!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Mulana M
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This pub crawl is a must do in Sofia. If you are a local, erasmus student or just a tourist, you have to do this. My friends and I got to meet new people and amazing bars in a city that we thought was dead after midnight. The guides are cool people and the selection of the bars was good enough to mantain the party mood. As said, a must do!

1  Thank Cristina G
Reviewed August 21, 2018

This was our last night in Sofia and it was totally worth it! Guides were super cool, extremely attentive and fun. The bars were awesome, I believe the best in the city. This was totally one fo the most exciting parts of our first time visit to Bulgaria.

1  Thank zu74