Open today: Closed
More Information

Ways to Experience Sofia Pub Crawl
from $10.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

What a night! This was my first night Sofia and I was pleasantly surprised. Great atmosphere and the chance of meeting new wonderful people. I would highly recommend this for people who are looking for a great time in the city.

1  Thank Saara B
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Must do for everyone! Locals, students, tourists.. dont miss the chance to be a part of this community!

1  Thank todorg249
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Amazing night. I got lots of fun, drinking, and I met lots interesting people! If you are in Sofia this is a must do!!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Mulana M
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This pub crawl is a must do in Sofia. If you are a local, erasmus student or just a tourist, you have to do this. My friends and I got to meet new people and amazing bars in a city that we thought was dead after midnight. The guides are cool people and the selection of the bars was good enough to mantain the party mood. As said, a must do!

1  Thank Cristina G
Reviewed August 21, 2018

This was our last night in Sofia and it was totally worth it! Guides were super cool, extremely attentive and fun. The bars were awesome, I believe the best in the city. This was totally one fo the most exciting parts of our first time visit to Bulgaria.

1  Thank zu74