Open today: 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM

from $634.70
from $776.10
from $762.30
More Info
All reviews lots of fun blast club nightlife organisers city bulgaria
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I met a lot of really cool people on this pub crawl. The Bars in Sofia have a very cool vibe compared to other places I have been. Everyone I met spoke English, so that was good for me. Definitely recommend

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had a lot of fun and will probably go again next time I'm in Sofia.

The bars we visited were amazing, I didn't even know where they were before but I loved them. The people (in our tours + bars we visited) were super friendly as well. And the tour guides really knew their stuff. Overall great night, definitely recommended.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

I was in Sofia with a couple of friends. It was a great night out and it was totally worth it. The guys really made an effort.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Amazing night out. We were a group of 4 people and had a blast. The tour guides were super fun. And the bars they took us to were quite unique. Definitely had a feel for Sofia night life.Will be back for more!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Very nice tour of a variety of pubs and clubs throughout Sofia. I met quite a lot of interesting people from different parts of the world. Would suggest to everyone to try it out, definitely worth it.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I had been to Sofia before, but I had never seen it from this side. Had a blast in all the bars. The tour guides would not leave you the time to get bored. One night was too short though.

I say this is a must for Sofia at this point!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

My friends and I were in Sofia for the weekend and wanted to go out and explore the night life but had no idea where to go. This was definitely the best decision. We had a lot of fun. The guides were very friendly and fun and they had chosen the best bars. If you're visiting Sofia and want to go out and have fun, this is one of the best pub crawls. 10/10 You'll not be disappointing.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The place was nice, high quality drinks and happy atmosphere. I recommend this place to everyone....

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I have tried several pub crawls in Sofia and I must say that this one definitely beats them all. The guides were super friendly and fun.

They showed us some of the top bars and the last club was amazing

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We weren't really expecting much out of Sofia night life to be honest. But these guys and girls really showed us otherwise.

We were quite a big and fun group of people and it turned out to be really fun.

I have personally been to several pub crawls around Europe and I must say this one was really top-notch. The bar selection was great, the last club was crazy and the alcohol was pouring (literally). Also, Sofia night life is so cheap compared to Western Europe.

Definitely recommend 11/10. Will do again when back in Sofia.