Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Very nice experience!

Thank you Milko for the nice pub craw. Unfortunately we was only 2 but it was nice to have privet... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
Francesconi N
Cannes, France
via mobile
Great tour

We had a really good evening. The first bar we went to wasn’t great, after that the bars were much... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
stephendavis12
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sofia
from $18.90
from $24.64
from $32.03
from $55.44
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This pub crawl is a must do in Sofia. If you are a local, erasmus student or just a tourist, you have to do this. My friends and I got to meet new people and amazing bars in a city that we thought was dead after midnight. The guides are cool people and the selection of the bars was good enough to mantain the party mood. As said, a must do!

1  Thank Cristina G
Reviewed August 21, 2018

This was our last night in Sofia and it was totally worth it! Guides were super cool, extremely attentive and fun. The bars were awesome, I believe the best in the city. This was totally one fo the most exciting parts of our first time visit to Bulgaria.

1  Thank zu74
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had lots of fun. Definetealy, the best way to get to know new people in Sofia and explore the local bars. Would do again without a doubt.

1  Thank Kejsi T
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Saved our night on the second day of our stay in Sofia. Definitively, the best option when you enjoy nightlife but are not familiar with the best places in town. Besides, it seemed like locals would make the best of it as well :)

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Ksandros A
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We've been in Sofia for the first time with my friends this summer. And as all the turist we didn't know which good place to go to in the city. Some other friends recommended us to contact Crawl Bar and we did so. The experience we had with these guys was fantastic, they led us through really nice places around the city and made a really cool company for us. I would deffinitelly contact them again if I'm in Sofia:)

Date of experience: July 2018