Open today: 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Sofia Pub Crawl
from $778.79
More Info
All reviews drinking games interesting people amazing night free shots high quality drinks guides were super friendly pubs and clubs these guys lots of fun different countries an awesome experience whole group super fun blast nightlife city foreigners
Reviewed August 1, 2018

So when signing up for the Crawl neither me nor my friends expected much - oh, how we were wrong! It really turned out to be a super fun experience! I surely recommened it for those who are in Sofia to experiene more than just a walk around the city. The guides are interesting and very charming, certainly have a good sense of how to organize a big group of slightly drunk people haha Took us to a lot of bars and kind of managed to open up even the most shy people in our group (maybe that wasn't the guides but too many of free shots). Definitely recommend for those who are ready to spice up their vacation in Bulgaria.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Was in Sofia for a business trip and decided to check the nightlife. I had a great night, saw a lot of cool places and met new people:) I really recommend this crawl, the experience was awesome as all the bars had their unique drinks and atmosphere.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

These guys are definitely professionals in alcohol kind of entertainment. First, they took us to some very cool places, which I'm sure we wouldn't find ourselves. Second, they were extremely funny, cracking jokes non-stop (that Russian dad jokes guy should definitely do stand-up :D). Finally, the main gem of this crawl were the drinking games - super cool and fun. Sofia Pub Crawl - a must-do when visiting Bulgaria's capital.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a fun night out, exploring a unique city and underground places with awesome people look no further. I would definitely recommend going, as I had a blast!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

I came to Sofia with my best friends. We like to have party! And we saw through google that there is an excursion around all the cool bars of the city and decided that we definitely need it.
I will not write all details, but the night was a success! I advise this event for everyone who likes parties. Peace for everyone :)

Date of experience: May 2018