Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Very nice experience!

Thank you Milko for the nice pub craw. Unfortunately we was only 2 but it was nice to have privet... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
Francesconi N
Cannes, France
via mobile
Great tour

We had a really good evening. The first bar we went to wasn’t great, after that the bars were much... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
stephendavis12
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sofia
from $18.90
from $24.64
from $32.03
from $55.44
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Was in Sofia for a business trip and decided to check the nightlife. I had a great night, saw a lot of cool places and met new people:) I really recommend this crawl, the experience was awesome as all the bars had their unique drinks and atmosphere.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a fun night out, exploring a unique city and underground places with awesome people look no further. I would definitely recommend going, as I had a blast!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

I came to Sofia with my best friends. We like to have party! And we saw through google that there is an excursion around all the cool bars of the city and decided that we definitely need it.
I will not write all details, but the night was a success! I advise this event for everyone who likes parties. Peace for everyone :)

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Found this guys through google, was not disappointed. Nice, friendly guides and people from all over the world! Some of the bars I would never find myself and all of them had a nice but different from each other vibe, which I did enjoy as I do not like to go to generic bar #4. All in all 5 out 5, would recommend.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

The guides were extremely friendly. Took care of us throughout the whole night. The bar choice seemed very nice. A little bit of everything let's say.

And we got very drunk. Overall 5/5 for a night out in Sofia. Definitely worth the money.

Date of experience: May 2018