“Really bad experience in Pizza terms”
Review of Toscana - CLOSED

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Serdica
Reviewed August 23, 2012

THis is now Mr. Pizza restaurant
We were very hungry and my wife wanted to go inside to taste a Pizza and so my daughter. so we ordered 3 pizzas ( MARGARITA; ROMA and LUCIFER) so one of the most expensives pizzas in their menu. we ordered some diet Pepsi, Ice tea and a fresh orange juice ( it took longer to get the juice than the pizzas) !?!
now the Pizzas... it is really important to mention that the cooker don't have aclew on how to make a nice pizza.
the back side of the Pizzas was completly burned ( black with ashes) which means that the oven is not cleaned regularly and/ or the plates if the pizzas are cooked on plates are not cleaned well, so it was impossible to eat them. My wife went to show the pizzas to the manager of the restaurant who admitted that those pizzas are not eatable.
this is really unacceptable for a " class Pizzeria" to serve . waiters are probably students that have no clew of good food and it is really rare to find a good pizzeria in Sofia... still looking for it!
A lot of peoples opens restaurants without any clew of what is good and what is not good food, hiring pseudo cookers and pseudo waiters which bring the level of any restaurant to bottom.
Of course we had the proposal to get free desserts, but we prefered to pay the drinks and to forget this place.
so a place to avoid if you want to eat a nice pizza!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I just had my lunch in Mr pizza restaurant in Sofia.I had in my mind the Toscana rest .and I am a little dissappointed by the new picture,as the oweners tried to make a cheaper rest..Its a different kind of restaurant ,of a lower level but I have to say that the food for its class is fresh,clean and the prices are very low.Only twenty euros for salad,pizza,soup,spagetti,cola,soda,beer and ice cream.The waitress was kind and the place acceptable and clean.

1  Thank adamoulavaso
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The menu is dominated by the pizzas and has nothing to do with the great gourmet Toscany's culture

1  Thank MarielaNordell
Reviewed December 17, 2009

As you drive up to this beautifully lit restaurant you are taken to a Tuscan home with intimate rooms and exceptional service. The food was high end Italian with some interesting dishes. One recommended salad was made with avocado, cheese, tomatoes, almonds...delicious. The lasagne is one of the house favorites enjoyed by one of us. The pasta dishes were prepared beautifully. The lamb chops were cold and undercooked but they were gracious in handling the situation and provided dessert on the house as an apology. The desserts were fabulous. Nice selection of Bulgarian wine